7.9

1. Apr 26, 2013
    Great fighting game in all terms. Except 2 features that really frustrate me. 1.) Difficulty okay medium guys is supposed to be medium not hard, sometimes you get hit once and the enemy just combos you until your dead or when they get hit they fall and end up doing a wake up attack (which is an attack that after someone gets up from being knocked down they hit you) and then they end upGreat fighting game in all terms. Except 2 features that really frustrate me. 1.) Difficulty okay medium guys is supposed to be medium not hard, sometimes you get hit once and the enemy just combos you until your dead or when they get hit they fall and end up doing a wake up attack (which is an attack that after someone gets up from being knocked down they hit you) and then they end up getting another combo on you and it repeats. 2.) controls unresponsive sometimes I press all the buttons and it doesn't work. That all my problems. Expand
  2. Aug 21, 2015
    Injustice Gods Among Us is basically Mortal Kombat with DC Characters and no fatalities. But still this game is pretty good to play with friends and be competitive.
    But for me the game feels a bit easy/easier then you ordinary Mortal Kombat game (like MX X).
    Overall this game is like I said before and is simplified... it's fun to play with friends or a friend. I still recommend if you

I still recommend if you want a Mortal Kombat styled game with DC Characters and no fatalities .
  3. Aug 2, 2013
    NetherRealm studios strikes gold by combining its fighting game expertise with the characters from DC Universe to create one of the best fighting games available. The combat is accessible enough that that casual fighting game fans can get into it, but deep enough that only those who take the time to master the system will truly dominate. Combat is crazy, destructive fun. Super attacks areNetherRealm studios strikes gold by combining its fighting game expertise with the characters from DC Universe to create one of the best fighting games available. The combat is accessible enough that that casual fighting game fans can get into it, but deep enough that only those who take the time to master the system will truly dominate. Combat is crazy, destructive fun. Super attacks are awesomely over-the-top. Watching the environments crumble when a particularly powerful hit lands is always exciting. The environments that you fight in are a real treat. Based on famous locations from the comics, they all look fantastic (just like the rest of the game) and react to the fight. You can also interact with items in them that you can use to deal extra damage to your opponent. It's always exciting to pick up a car and smash your enemy with it. Mastering these interactive environments is just as important as memorizing combos. With several single and multiplayer modes this game will keep you hooked for hours. But the game wouldn't be as awesome if it weren't for its fantastic character roster and story, which consist of some of the coolest heroes and villains of the DC universe coming together to beat the crap out of each other. The story feels like something straight out of a comic book and was surprisingly better written than I thought. The banter between characters is always entertaining because usually it's related to their past, comic book history together. It's also nice that the voice cast consists of veterans from each characters cartoon series. This amount of fan service makes it a must play for fans of the DC Universe, and the excellent gameplay makes it a must play for fighting game fans, regardless of whether or not they are a fan of the characters. It's an excellent game all around the board, and one of the best fighting games in recent memory. A must play. Collapse

1. Jul 15, 2013
    For fans of superheroes and fans of fighters, this is a very shiny product. With more characters confirmed to be joining the roster, it's only going to get shinier.
  2. Accessible beat-'em-up that puts on a dazzling display. Comic fans will love its use of DC, but shallow gameplay puts this in the 'luxury purchase' bracket.
  3. May 15, 2013
    Injustice: Gods among us is a rock-solid brawler. The game offers visually impressive fights and detailed character models alongside a substantial single-player campaign and an enjoyable trashy story. The super moves are superbly exaggerated. Only the controls and the very meager multiplayer are minor weaknesses of this beat ‘em up.