7.9

1. Apr 19, 2013
    I've played the game and its awesome, but that's not why I'm here. I'm here to warn people of the trolls on here who give bad reviews to Nintendo games. These people don't own a wii u and I personally no one of these morons.
  2. Apr 16, 2013
    The Wii U version is the same version as the 360/PS3 version. The graphics may be a slightly better then the other versions. Don't listen to Jiggley that's total crap. The game runs smooth also and supports off TV play.
  3. Apr 17, 2013
    an amazing game from start to finish. had the opportunity to play all 3 versions before purchasing and found the wii u to hold a smoother framerate and generally looked a little better. also, being able to play the entire game on the gamepad was awesome! i thought it would be awkward at first, but after the first couple of matches i found it to be very easy to get used to. if you liked the newest mortal kombat game or are a fan of comics this is am must buy! my only concern is getting the DLC when it comes out Expand
  4. Apr 16, 2013
    This game was fantastic! I have seen and played parts of both the PS3 and 360 versions and the Wii U version looks a bit better. And guess what people, no frame rate issues at all! Oh and the box doesn't say it, but the game does support Wii Classic controllers! A must have for Wii U owners. This is easily one of the greatest fighting games ever made!
  5. Apr 17, 2013
    This game runs so smooth on the Wii u with almost zero loading times, full particle effects and all the action playable on the Gamepad for when the kids want to watch Veggie tales. The graphics are cleaner and more stable than the 360 version as well. If you have the ability to read, simply look at the back of the box, you will see that DLC is announced for this game and if you know how to use a little thing called the internet, you can easily find that Lobo is the first DLC character to be released for ALL systems. The only difference is that the 360 and the Ps3 get the season pass offer.
    The d-pad on the Wii u is perfect for this game and feels like the old MK3 days on the Super NES. My 360 version does NOT play this smooth. Time to kick some Meta-human booty folks!
  6. Apr 18, 2013
    I love this game. It's one of the few relevant games out for the Wii U now. I have played multiple fighters in detail and must say this one has a lot to offer. If you have never owned or played a fighter TRY IT. A little practice and research goes a long way when honing your skills. The story was kind of short so I recommend pacing yourself. The STAR labs mode is extremely extensive and thankfully, challenging. There are lots of unlockables including character costumes to earn via leveling up. My roommate bought it for the Xbox 360 and there are no noticeable differences (graphics may be better for Wii U) save that the Xbox has downloadable content. I believe this dlc will come to the Wii U eventually via some sort of store in the system menu. Playing on the game pad is fun with headphones, and the display can be changed to a move list if you prefer. I highly recommend getting a pro controller though, as it is better for playing on the tv screen. Plus, it's a superhero game, who doesn't like that? Expand
  7. May 4, 2013
    It's kind of odd to see other people claim that this version has low framerate and worse graphics. Makes me wonder if they're a troll since this version sports the highest stable framerate, best graphics, and higher resolution. The game also supports Off-Play TV and Gamepad Combo menus to help see which moves you can do. It's extremely helpful.

The Wii U version also sports multiple
    control set ups. You can play with the Gamepad, Pro Controller, or Classic Controller depending on what you prefer.

It's true this game is missing the iOS unlocks and DLC, but the Lobo DLC trailer featured Wii U. It's most likely these unlocks and DLC may come at a later time.

Overall, the Wii U version is a great game and definitely worth owning. The story mode is fantastic and it's a lot of fun. There's a lot of fan service and a lot of replayability with the various modes. I recommend to pick this game up as this is not what you want to miss out on. It was built for consoles and it shows. The graphics are amazing for a 360/PS3/Wii U game. It breaks the limits.
  8. Apr 17, 2013
    I'm not sure if it looks as good on the other systems or not but it looks great. Some of the effects seem better then what the other systems are capable of and I would like to play them to compare. I'm a long time gamer and grew up in the original Street figure and mortal combat days. This is the best fighting game I've ever played. Being able to play it onthe controller and possibly better graphics and effects make the wii u version the best version to have. Expand
  9. May 21, 2013
    This game is great. It looks great with varied environments and character styles. The game plays well and has a very balanced roster. What puts this game above other fighters is the story mode. This story is awesome and well told. Plus the seeing the DC characters interact is really cool. If your a fan of DC, Fighters, or the Wii U, buy this game.
  10. May 2, 2013
    I'm not really a fighting fan, but we've had a lot of fun playing this game. It's easy to pick up and somewhat easy to learn the basic moves. The graphics look amazing, and sound is on par. I really love he characters and variance in fighting styles. Highly recommend this game on the wii u. We rented it not the Xbox first and graphically it doesn't compare to the wii u. I haven't played the story mode, but rest assured he fighting is great fun. Expand
  11. Jul 24, 2013
    I was debating getting this game for the Xbox 360 or Wii U. I ultimately decided on the Wii U version because of the off tv play and because the D-pad on the pro controller and the gamepad is far superior to that of the 360 controller. I have played it on my 360 and there is a slight improvement to how it looks on the Wii U. The story is mode is awesome, but somewhat short. (Shorter than Mortal Kombat's even) All the DLC is now out for the Wii U version which is great if you want those extra characters, but I am taking a point off only for this ridiculous trend of charging so much for the DLC. They are intentionally trying to rip you off. You will spend more than you did for the game if you end up purchasing all the DLC. How is that acceptable? It is a smart business practice as it makes developers a fortune, but we as consumers need to put an end to it by not throwing our away and demanding a complete game to start with. (Sorry for the rant) Expand
  12. Aug 2, 2013
    NetherRealm studios strikes gold by combining its fighting game expertise with the characters from DC Universe to create one of the best fighting games available. The combat is accessible enough that that casual fighting game fans can get into it, but deep enough that only those who take the time to master the system will truly dominate. Combat is crazy, destructive fun. Super attacks are awesomely over-the-top. Watching the environments crumble when a particularly powerful hit lands is always exciting. The environments that you fight in are a real treat. Based on famous locations from the comics, they all look fantastic (just like the rest of the game) and react to the fight. You can also interact with items in them that you can use to deal extra damage to your opponent. It's always exciting to pick up a car and smash your enemy with it. Mastering these interactive environments is just as important as memorizing combos. With several single and multiplayer modes this game will keep you hooked for hours. But the game wouldn't be as awesome if it weren't for its fantastic character roster and story, which consist of some of the coolest heroes and villains of the DC universe coming together to beat the crap out of each other. The story feels like something straight out of a comic book and was surprisingly better written than I thought. The banter between characters is always entertaining because usually it's related to their past, comic book history together. It's also nice that the voice cast consists of veterans from each characters cartoon series. This amount of fan service makes it a must play for fans of the DC Universe, and the excellent gameplay makes it a must play for fighting game fans, regardless of whether or not they are a fan of the characters. It's an excellent game all around the board, and one of the best fighting games in recent memory. A must play. Collapse
  13. Oct 13, 2014
    Injustice é indispensável para qualquer dono de um Wii U, pancadaria, lutas épicas, golpes poderosos, gráficos perfeitos, golpes exequíveis, combos incríveis, som e efeitos sonoros ótimos. Recomendadíssimo.
  14. Jun 8, 2013
    After much debate about what system to play this on,I ultimately chose the wii u version over the ps3 and I'm enjoying this game probably more than i should since i skipped on mortal kombat(which i might pick up on ps3 since injustice is near perfection) so as per usual, the good: lets get this out the way...the framerate is smooth and the gameplay is fast with no slow down whatsoever so i dont no why some people say its bad. The graphics are great especially when you perform a level transition(sending your opponent flying into the background like buildings or other dimensions) and the clash scene has an impressive explosion effect where,if successful you recieve some lost health. combos for each character are very rewarding but takes time to master making this geared toward hardcore gamers BUT can still be enjoyed by casual gamers looking for a few quick rounds. I havent finished the story(im on chapter 7) but i love how it begins, the joker kills virtually everyone in metropolis and super man(enraged at the death of lois and her unborn child) walks in a kills him, so far so good I say. there's a battle mode and an online mode and one more..i mainly play story or go straight online. I love how you can use whats in the background to your advantage or to get out of a tight spot as there are a variety of useful things to throw but whats more impressive is how each character has unique actions towards said items in the background like the flash cant pick up a motorcycle but rides it to run you over but bane picks it up and smashes it across you head. things like this improves the excitement and intensity of each fight.Now the bad: hardcore gamers will run the show like in street fighter leaving little room for newcomers to get good(i already spent 16hours in practice) also the online is kinda laggy at times. The worst part about this game comes from the DLC which wont be available until summer which is unfair for wii u owners since ps3/360 is already available as of this review its like they purposely force people to choose either the ps3 or 360 version so anyone interested in the wii u version of injustice will be disapponted unless you wait until the DLC is released or you can just get it on other systems but thats about it other than that injustice gods among us is a great addition to the wii u library....9/10! Expand
  15. Oct 22, 2013
    Comic Book fans rejoice! Here's a DC Comic fighting game you've always wanted for! Injustice had a great storyline in story mode. Lucky Wii U owners will go play Off TV-Play. Injustice is the best fighting game on the Wii U
  16. Sep 20, 2013
    A very good fighting game that is both enjoyable in single and multiplayer, especially the latter!!! The storyline is epic and the supermoves are so fun to control! The humorous clash quotes also makes me keep playing this game!!! Just fix the online services and the dlc!!!
  17. Sep 12, 2013
    This is an awesome fighting game with a great single player story. It is like watching a super hero movie. Great job! The fighting itself is awesome and the graphics are the best out there at the moment. Cut scenes are amazing! Great game!
  18. Aug 19, 2013
    I've been wanting to get smitten with Superman vs. Batman. And then I finally got it. MK tweaked mechanics and balance Company now (yes, it is realistic to defeat Aquaman even Superman. If you have a skill course) In addition to support for pro controller, the game supports the Wiimote is very nice (just and offtv)
  19. Feb 25, 2014
    This game has no OP characters, which is a major problem in a lot of fighting games, so I was glad to see a great game with no OP characters or cheap moves. However, Superman does have one cheap move that can be spammed to win the match which can be annoying, so if you have a friend you don't trust, don't let them play as Superman. The story is ok, and I found myself skipping all the cutscenes, but thats not what you expect from a fighting game anyway. Warner Bros were very kind in actually putting online AND DLC in a Wii U title. Expand
  20. Jun 19, 2014
    Great game, the Wii U version is just as good as the other versions (aside from lack of dlc). The online play could use some work too, all you can do is play random people, no friend lobby matches.
  21. Jul 30, 2014
    Wii U + Superman, Wonderwoman, and the rest of the DC lineup + You = Awesome :P I would say 'nough said at this point but for some silly reason they want 150 chars in a review. But honestly this is a must get for and DC comics and / or Wii U fans.
  22. Aug 8, 2014
    One of the best games for sure, great stages in a Mortal Kombat style fighting game, also have a great story mode with fights between cinemas, that is the kind of third party games Wii U deserve.
  23. Aug 2, 2013

1. Jul 15, 2013
    For fans of superheroes and fans of fighters, this is a very shiny product. With more characters confirmed to be joining the roster, it's only going to get shinier.
  2. Accessible beat-'em-up that puts on a dazzling display. Comic fans will love its use of DC, but shallow gameplay puts this in the 'luxury purchase' bracket.
  3. May 15, 2013
    Injustice: Gods among us is a rock-solid brawler. The game offers visually impressive fights and detailed character models alongside a substantial single-player campaign and an enjoyable trashy story. The super moves are superbly exaggerated. Only the controls and the very meager multiplayer are minor weaknesses of this beat ‘em up.