6.3

1. Dec 1, 2012
    Finally EA recorrects madden 13. Thanks to the Wii U controller we will finally get real football video games. I love the idea of drawing your plays out and finally none of my friends can see the play I called. Madden is getting good I just want better camera angles and more defense.
  2. Nov 29, 2012
    Thanks to EA's dick move, Nintendo wasn't allowed to have the Infinity engine for Madden 13. This is disappointing, but it's also not something that Nintendo can be blamed for. There are still some unique features, though, such as drawing a custom path via the GamePad touchscreen, so it's kind of a give and take. I just can't help but hope EA pulls their heads out of their tails and gives Nintendo the Infinity engine for Madden 14, as that would allow for the premiere edition of the game. Expand
  3. Nov 21, 2012
    Let's see here. After renting this one (Thank you Albertson's Video) the first thing I discovered was the one thing that made this Madden stand out on the 360 and made it the best Madden in years, the animation engine is not here. Instead they used last years canned animations. After a few hours of play, I took it back and rented Tekken Tag instead. Pass on this til EA decides to give you the game you deserve or pick it up on 360/PS3. Expand
  4. Nov 20, 2012
    Madden 13 can now be experience with a different view thanks to the WiiU controller. The ability to draw your plays is such a nice touch to the franchise. I had the chance to play just for a little bit and I had fun in that short time. Graphics are great just like xbox360 and ps3. Definitely check it out and see it for yourself.
  5. Nov 20, 2012
    Keep in mind i haven't got a chance to fully explore everything this WiiU port has to offer, but so far it's a blast. Being able to reroute your plays on the fly is a very welcome addition. And as for matching graphical detail it's hard to notice any differences.... uniforms, cutscenes (which play on the gamepad as well and look just as clear), environments are all the same. Yes it's missing the coveted and sometimes buggy infinity engine, but that's ok. The excellent touch screen controls are worth the venture; especially if you've yet to purchased your copy of Madden 13 yet for another system. Expand

1. Jan 29, 2013
    Suffice it to say, if you're a Madden NFL fan and you own a Wii U, this is definitely a title you're going to want to at least consider adding to your game library.
    Is this version as good as the PS3 or Xbox 360 versions of the game? Well not quite but a solid foundation has been laid and there is no doubt the Madden franchise will have a pretty good run on the Wii U for years to come.
  3. Dec 14, 2012
    The system's first Madden title takes a serious approach to pigskin and offers almost all of the same features as the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 versions, including the debut of an ambitious Connected Career mode that supports up to 32 players in online leagues. [Dec 2012, p.84]