6.0

1. Jan 11, 2015
    I find this game very underrated. I think it is actually the best game in the Mario and Sonic series. The graphics are amazing! The dream events are some of the best in the series. The gameplay is great. I think that Mario and Sonic at the Sochi 2014 is an amazing game and if you don't have it, I recommend you buy it.
  2. Nov 17, 2013
    Mario and Sonic have returned in Russia! Although the game is quite similar to Vancouver 2010, the graphics are better and the gamepad is nicely integrated into gameplay, although it lacks a certain depth that could have made the game better. Great for occupying kids for hours though.

1. Feb 13, 2014
    It really, really pisses me off, that I need Wii controllers to play a Wii U game. This right here is a true ass-fruit of a game design, where a four year old game has been ported to a new console generation nearly the way it was back then. [Jan 2014]
  2. Jan 9, 2014
    Mario and Sonic need to stop meeting up like this.
  3. Jan 3, 2014
    The third Olympic Games with Mario and Sonic is the worst one yet. It offers very few events worth playing and manages to be a party game that doesn’t feel easy to pick up. On top of that you need an entire arsenal of different controllers to even play it.