Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Wii U

• Release Date: Mar 19, 2013
  • Also On: 3DS
8.2

1. Mar 19, 2013
    This game is simply fantastic. The first Monster Hunter game I ever played was Monster Hunter Tri for the Wii and I loved it so much that I invested around 100 hours offline and over 500 hours online. This game is almost identical to the Wii version except it has updated HD graphics, added maps and 70+ monsters. There are 12 different weapon types and every hunter has a weapon type thatThis game is simply fantastic. The first Monster Hunter game I ever played was Monster Hunter Tri for the Wii and I loved it so much that I invested around 100 hours offline and over 500 hours online. This game is almost identical to the Wii version except it has updated HD graphics, added maps and 70+ monsters. There are 12 different weapon types and every hunter has a weapon type that fits them best. And each and every monster has weapons and armors that can be forged from their materials that you carve from them in Hunt quests or Capture quests. The armor and weapon upgrade system is very addicting and you will find yourself crafting new armor sets and using different armor sets for a better advantage against certain monsters. This game is challenging and it has a huge learning curve, but once you get past that, Monster Hunter will be one of the most enjoyable gaming experiences you could ever have. It's easily the best multiplayer experience available on the WiiU or in the gaming industry in general.. It's so thrilling to go on long hunts with friends and it feels like such an accomplishment after you take down a monster that you've been battling for 30 minutes. The controls feel great and you can choose between the WiiU Gamepad, Classic Controller Pro, or the WiiU Pro Controller. Overall, I know that I will invest hundreds of hours into this great game. Even though this game isn't perfect, it still deserves a 10/10 in my opinion. For many people, this game is the sole reason for purchasing a WiiU. If you own a WiiU, buy it now. Expand
  2. Mar 22, 2013
    As my first foray into the series I was pleasantly surprised! It shares many similarities with action RPGs like Dark Souls or Fable. I find the game to start off quite slowly, taking anywhere up too 5 hours to hook the player in; however, the game becomes quite fun from there on out. This game is a pack rats dream. There is so much to explore, collect, kill, combine, and just simplyAs my first foray into the series I was pleasantly surprised! It shares many similarities with action RPGs like Dark Souls or Fable. I find the game to start off quite slowly, taking anywhere up too 5 hours to hook the player in; however, the game becomes quite fun from there on out. This game is a pack rats dream. There is so much to explore, collect, kill, combine, and just simply learn about the game. One downside, if you can call it that, is that there isn't much of a story much of it is presented in cutscenes of new locations or animals to hunt.

This game isn't just the best Action RPG on the Wii U but it's a game that others without a Wii U will pine over.
  3. Mar 28, 2013
    Like a bunch of other people on here, this is my first Monster Hunter game. I must say this game is wildly addicting and fun, even if the mechanics are fairly simplistic. It's typically, get assigned a quest, go out and kill/gather the quest target, come back and upgrade your character a little bit, then repeat now that you're slightly stronger. The game does it in a way where it's neverLike a bunch of other people on here, this is my first Monster Hunter game. I must say this game is wildly addicting and fun, even if the mechanics are fairly simplistic. It's typically, get assigned a quest, go out and kill/gather the quest target, come back and upgrade your character a little bit, then repeat now that you're slightly stronger. The game does it in a way where it's never boring though. My first big monster I encountered took me a long time to kill because I wasn't using any strategy and I was just trying to button mash it to death. After figuring out where and when to strike, and also utilizing a few tools, I was able to take him down. The battles are long and can be pretty epic, especially if you start to run low on resources during a fight or you're running out of time to complete the mission you're on. Monster Hunter feels like a cross between 80% Phantasy Star Online and 20% Dark Souls. If you liked PSO you will LOVE this game. The multiplayer feels a bit like an action MMO too with each character having specific combat roles. Can easily see myself putting in hundreds of hours into this game/series Expand
  4. Mar 23, 2013
    I am a huge fan of the Monster Hunter series, this game did not fail to make me love it again. It has better/smoother graphics compared to Monster Hunter Tri, and more content than Monster Hunter Portable 3rd. Also, has always its more fun online, don't let the epic game cover fool you and it comes with a new cute pet like companion called "Kayamba" and the previous one "ChaCha" from Tri.I am a huge fan of the Monster Hunter series, this game did not fail to make me love it again. It has better/smoother graphics compared to Monster Hunter Tri, and more content than Monster Hunter Portable 3rd. Also, has always its more fun online, don't let the epic game cover fool you and it comes with a new cute pet like companion called "Kayamba" and the previous one "ChaCha" from Tri. Now with the Wii-U game pad communication is no problem online, the hunt just got way better. Monsters after monsters, gather materials, make better Amours/Weapons, a repetitive(I MEAN IN A GOOD WAY) action game with mmo/rpg elements. If your new, It'll take a while to get in to, but once you do be prepared for atleast 100 or more hours of gameplay, mind you for this type of game a hundred hours are too little.
    9/10.
  5. Apr 9, 2013
    Games these days seems to be about accessibility and mass appeal, but no one told the folks at Capcom. One of their newest games, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, is just as intense as any other action role-playing-game, but is for the new Wii U and Nintendo 3DS. Currently it is the most aesthetically pleasing and playable version of the game up to date.
    The game's story is predictably linear.
    The game's story is predictably linear. You are a new hunter brought into a town near the coast and sent out on quests to unearth the causes of seismic tremors occurring in the town. This makes conversations with non-playable-characters simple and bases most of the dialogue around your equipment. The majority of the characters you talk to take you straight into a menu in which you buy different equipment. This isn't a game you play to hear an interesting tale, it's more about complex and engrossing game play, and addictive weapons and armor combinations. That is where the game makes up for it's linear plot.
    The gear that you find in this game is completely different from other RPGs out there. For one thing, in Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, most of your gear comes from the monster you hunt. By slaying these giant beasts you get parts that you can haul back to town, and have them forged together to construct weapons and armors with a design based around the monster in question.. It's one thing to look at a spreadsheet of stats about what you are wearing, but it's completely different to be able to preview your selection and know how powerful the gear is just by looking at it.
    Another thing the game has is the complexity of the monsters within the game. There are over 50 monsters with different natures and roles in their own ecosystem. They behave on their own and a hunter can spend hours watching a target before he eventually unsheathes his sword and takes the first swing. However, most of the time you, the hunter, will startle the beast and it will turn aggressivly on you. The detail of monster characteristics don't just stop at the food they eat or how they react to the environment, monsters also have certain locations on their body that can be exploited as weak spots and criticals; nothing feels better than slashing at a monsters tail and having it fly off, or swinging a hammer the size of a desk at your target's head and knocking it out.
    That is a main feature of Monster Hunter that other action games do not compare to. Progressing in the game is more personal as you must learn how to dodge, combo, and even spot the weakening of the monster. This is what deters most people from the game because even though you may have the greatest armor that you could get at the moment, the next monster could potentially kill you in two or three hits. The learning curve is steep but the upside to this high amount of difficulty is that you feel more rewarded in your hunt. Victories feel like a more direct result from your personal skill and planning, rather than an assumed eventuality.
    Even though there is high risk and reward, there is still no escaping the awkward controls that comes with monster hunter. For the Wii U, the camera controls are controlled by either the left trigger to center the camera to where the hunter is facing, or the right analog stick. The draw back is that the analog stick is placed at an inconvenient location not familiar to console players. The controls are worse with the Nintendo 3DS where there isn't even an analog stick to control camera movement. The options for camera control turns to the left trigger and the directional pad under the left analog stick. This problem mean that you will be repeatedly pressing the left trigger, or find yourself choosing to move your character or moving your camera. However, Capcom has addressed these problems with new features that come with the touch screen on these controllers.
    Old players of the series may notice they may place different tools on the touchscreen, varying from camera control to instant item combinations. This is a great utilization of the touch screen and defiantly makes the game a lot more enjoyable. Along with the optional directional pad that you can put onto the touchscreen, there is a monster camera lock that allows vision on the monster at all times. There are endless combinations of 'panels' one can choose from to customize the touch screen.
    Despite being frustrating at times to new hunters, this is a great game. The battles are exciting, tense, and addictive. The game play stands out above all else. You, the hunter, actually feel success when you kill a monster. Thanks to the touchpad design for the systems, Monster Hunter feels a bit more responsive and a bit more personal. For some, this game may not be so suitable, but if you’ve been craving an action game which offers up the unique satisfaction of defeating big, truly difficult monsters and carving a new set of armor out of their salvaged skull, get this game now. You won’t regret it.
  6. May 22, 2013
    Monster Hunter is a game close to my heart, I remember when I was younger on the first MH, my brother our friend and I spending many many hours playing this together. Now we're seeing Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate and it doesn't disappoint. I was very impressed by all the additions and the way everything comes together. Impressed.
  7. Dec 17, 2013
    This game blows your mind with incredible monsters and environments, but it has one serious downfall. The text on the screen is hardly readable. This made starting the adventure difficult and unenjoyable for a first timer like myself with this. The small town area is also difficult to navigate, but once you begin to master things, this game really opens up.
  8. May 3, 2014
    Monster Hunter 3 is a huge time waster, in a good way. With hundreds upon thousands of things to hunt, craft, and find in this enjoyable game unlike any other, MH3U is definitely worth paying full price.
  9. May 24, 2014
    Nothing entirely clicks and there's just too much boredom. Everything related to the town and menus are enough to put me to sleep. Battles are alright, control a little stiff but i can see what they were going for i guess. You can get quite a few hours out of the game even if you don't love it though.
  10. Mar 24, 2013
    This is a great addition to Tri. If you didn't play Tri this will be amazing,if you did this is great, but be ready to plow through the first few monsters you face. I did because they give you 50 bonus defense (which is dumb in my opinion) and I am also more skilled at MH from Tri. If you loved Tri get this, of you haven't played Tri or any MH for that matter, GET THIS. Don't listen to theThis is a great addition to Tri. If you didn't play Tri this will be amazing,if you did this is great, but be ready to plow through the first few monsters you face. I did because they give you 50 bonus defense (which is dumb in my opinion) and I am also more skilled at MH from Tri. If you loved Tri get this, of you haven't played Tri or any MH for that matter, GET THIS. Don't listen to the 0 written review, he just hates Nintendo because they have Monster Hunter. Expand
  11. Mar 11, 2014
    A phenomenal game that requires skill patience and friends for the ultimate experience! Easily a system seller and though its last gen graphics and steep learning curve are intimidating don't let that throw you off from this masterpiece.
  12. Mar 24, 2013
    This review is coming in from the perspective of someone new to the series. The Good: An insane amount of depth and variety. Single player and multiplayer both work well, without either of them feeling tacked on as an afterthought. The combat is straight forward, but unforgiving of laziness. Weapons and armor have a lot of variety and upgrades, and different weapons for the most partThis review is coming in from the perspective of someone new to the series. The Good: An insane amount of depth and variety. Single player and multiplayer both work well, without either of them feeling tacked on as an afterthought. The combat is straight forward, but unforgiving of laziness. Weapons and armor have a lot of variety and upgrades, and different weapons for the most part have very unique attack sets. The game will keep you busy (and enjoying it!) for a long time, compared to some $60 mediocre "AAA" titles out recently. You have regular monster hunts, gathering from minerals, insects, bodies, herbs, boss battles, and a huge inventory and item combination system. The graphics, while being an upgraded version of the Wii version of this game, are mostly well done. The Bad: Steep learning curve. If you're new, you may feel very in the dark at first, and take a while to get your feet under you. The target lock feels a bit tacked on, and you may eventually find yourself having given up on it and just handling the camera 100% manually. The textures, while mostly updated and fairly crisp, in some rare instances, look like they've been whupped up on with an ugly stick. The Conclusion: If you're tired of your Wii U being an extremely expensive entertainment center decoration, and you don't mind getting your hands dirty in gathering and inventory management, and didn't break too many controllers playing games like Dark Souls, this is something you should pick up. Expand
  13. Mar 31, 2013
    This game is simply amazing! Even hardcore gamers have difficulty with this game. It takes everything about Monster Hunter and improving it! But the online multiplayer still does not work that well forcing you many times to go back to the first screen. And the graphics could be improved upon. My minor nitpick is how small the text box is. I don't really count off for nitpicks so I giveThis game is simply amazing! Even hardcore gamers have difficulty with this game. It takes everything about Monster Hunter and improving it! But the online multiplayer still does not work that well forcing you many times to go back to the first screen. And the graphics could be improved upon. My minor nitpick is how small the text box is. I don't really count off for nitpicks so I give this game a 9. This game is the best of the console no doubt. And we need more Wii U games which are lacking... Expand
  14. Apr 5, 2013
    The only negativ think is the graphic. It is the same Graphic than the 3DS version, but in HD. But the Game is great! You pay the normal price for a game that you will play over a year! It makes addicted, bit it´s great.
  15. Apr 24, 2013
    This game's demo was misleading, I didn't even want to buy this game but for a strange reason I ended up buying it I can say that I have no regrets
  16. Apr 26, 2013
    This game is awesome, can't believe it has gotten negative ratings. Lots of people are about this game because it's graphics are a bit outdated. Those people obviously haven't played the game that much, this is an HD remake of a Wii game from 2009, with lots of new stuff added (to an already large game). If you own a Wii U, buy this! if you ain't got a Wii U, what's wrong with you?
  17. Mar 21, 2013
    This is the first Monster Hunter I have ever played, apart from one when I was a kid, and I can't even remember which one; and it is amazing. Everything I was dubious about, the camera, only having 6 area's, organising and making use of the mountains of loot, work perfectly. And everything I was looking forward to, the unique monsters, the level of customisation, and even graphicalThis is the first Monster Hunter I have ever played, apart from one when I was a kid, and I can't even remember which one; and it is amazing. Everything I was dubious about, the camera, only having 6 area's, organising and making use of the mountains of loot, work perfectly. And everything I was looking forward to, the unique monsters, the level of customisation, and even graphical quality, exceed my expectations. I am 2 days in, having clocked in over 20 hours, and I can see many more in my future. And that's not counting free DLC from Capcom. FROM CAPCOM. Expand
  18. Mar 20, 2013
    This game is loads of fun. I've already put more hours into it on the first day than it takes to complete certain games. Every weapon(There are 12 weapon types) feels like a completely different game, and each is fun. To add each fight feels different, even if it is the same monster 6 times in a row. This game is the most fun thing I've ever played.
  19. Mar 26, 2013
    Slow to start and not the best looking game out there but near perfection in almost every other way. Tons of customization and upgrades and one of the best multiplayer experiences available. If you are an RPG fan and don't mind sinking dozens of hours into a game with a huge learning curve, then look no further. This game will be setting the standard for online RPGs on any console going forward.
  20. Sep 24, 2014
    Good lord, this game is a real mess. I've never played any MH games but I've heard nothing but praise for this game and after playing, I really don't see why. The game is mostly about fighting big, impressive looking boss monsters that require skill to beat. While the idea is nice in theory, it fails horrible in execution.
    Gameplay and animations are very slow, and stiff which makes the
    Gameplay and animations are very slow, and stiff which makes the game feel dated. Half of the weapons in the game are very tedious to use in single player due to very low attack power which means these weapons aren't very good unless you're playing multiplayer. There are always time limits when fighting boss monsters which is stupid considering how killing them can often take up to 30 minutes or a hour. It doesn't matter how close you were to killing that boss, if you can't do it within the time limit, you'll have to waste another hour trying again. Sometimes bosses can feel cheap, like constantly stunning you for 5 minutes. Underwater combat is terrible and makes fights drag on for too long. Sometimes you're forced to fight huge monsters in very small areas which makes dodging near impossible at times. The reason why people say they get so many hours out of this game is because you're forced to fight the same monsters over and over to craft weapons and gear. You also have to collect materials to craft things like potions and other items. The boss fighting and material collecting wouldn't be so bad is it weren't literally the only things you do in the game. There is no story, no interesting characters, no big open world to explore, no interesting combat system, no skills to learn. It's a constant grind for more weapons and items with slow, tedious animations and punishing gameplay. It feels a lot like a generic mmo, except slightly more exciting.
  21. Oct 29, 2014
    I know very little about this series but somebody said it was amazing but I'm playing a "next gen" console- so why does this feel like an old clunky DS game from 2007?
  22. Mar 7, 2015
    Clunky movement, clunky camera control, bad introduction. They should call this Control Hunter or Camera Fighter cause thats what youll be doing most of the time. Theyre both terrible and at times makes it unplayable Hunting gets tedious and frustrating fast when the game decides to handicap the player to ridiculous extent. It's extremely disappointing to have such a great game completelyClunky movement, clunky camera control, bad introduction. They should call this Control Hunter or Camera Fighter cause thats what youll be doing most of the time. Theyre both terrible and at times makes it unplayable Hunting gets tedious and frustrating fast when the game decides to handicap the player to ridiculous extent. It's extremely disappointing to have such a great game completely ruined over and over again while playing because some programmer decided to phone in their job requirements. You'll constantly find yourself being beaten senseless by air and shadows as a monster clearly passes by you by several feet and yet you consistently take damage. Expand
  23. Mar 25, 2013
    Never played a Monster Hunter game until this one and I'm loving it. The combat is challenging and exciting. I love the idea of each weapon having its own play style and timing to master. Each big monster battle is engaging and rewarding when you finally kill/trap it. If you don't like micromanaging your gear or inventory then this game will probably annoy you sometimes, but the game playNever played a Monster Hunter game until this one and I'm loving it. The combat is challenging and exciting. I love the idea of each weapon having its own play style and timing to master. Each big monster battle is engaging and rewarding when you finally kill/trap it. If you don't like micromanaging your gear or inventory then this game will probably annoy you sometimes, but the game play itself would keep you coming back for more if you enjoy a challenge. My only gripe is that I feel like the Wii U game pad integration could have been done better. I'm not finding it enhancing the game play as much as I'd expect. Looking down at the screen to select consumables or other info you have displayed mid fight is a risky move since timing is very important in this game. Otherwise, this is a highly addictive game that may look repetitive from the outside, but once you start playing you'll see that the fun is in the details. Expand
  24. Nov 16, 2013
    Good fun, but lets be honest, these are PS2 graphics at best, very average, but the gameplay is very solid and overall it's a fun co-op RPG. The 3DS link feature is awesome, very cool.
  25. Jan 13, 2015
    This is essentially the exact same game as Monster Hunter Tri released on the Wii. I own both games now and I have to say the HD increase is very minimal. The game is supposedly larger with more quests and creatures but the game is so huge its also a minimal improvement. The largest change to the game is in the options for displaying your quests, map and inventory. There are options forThis is essentially the exact same game as Monster Hunter Tri released on the Wii. I own both games now and I have to say the HD increase is very minimal. The game is supposedly larger with more quests and creatures but the game is so huge its also a minimal improvement. The largest change to the game is in the options for displaying your quests, map and inventory. There are options for playing around with your HUD essentially. Essentially the changes to this game were just to adapt the same game from the Wii to the Wii U. Although technically better and bigger I am actually downsizing my score from the Wii version because the Wii U is more powerful and they did not make next generation changes that are important. Without question if you have both discs this one is the one to keep however it is still disappointing this is the same game repackaged just a little bit different. If you are new to monster hunter this is an awesome game if you are coming from the Wii and already own the game it would not hurt to save your money and pass on this. You already own the important stuff and the changes here are not drastic enough to warrant spending more money on something you already own. Expand
  26. Aug 11, 2014
    I have over 600 hours in this game.
    Yeah. That is abnormal for me, most games I simply play through once and put down.
    If you have a Wii-U there is no excuse to skip over the best co-op online experience on the system.
  27. Jun 17, 2014
    I finally picked this game up, waited until it was $20, and I love it. It has been a long time since I've been this addicted to a game. I came into MH3 ultimate totally new, never having played a Monster Hunter game. I'm blown away by the amount of content. From the # and depth of weapon upgrades, to the # and variety of skills and monsters. It's overwhelming. As much as I love theI finally picked this game up, waited until it was $20, and I love it. It has been a long time since I've been this addicted to a game. I came into MH3 ultimate totally new, never having played a Monster Hunter game. I'm blown away by the amount of content. From the # and depth of weapon upgrades, to the # and variety of skills and monsters. It's overwhelming. As much as I love the game I can't see myself ever coming close to finishing. The game's faults are trival: the graphics are not the sharpest we have seen on the Wii U. The gamepad is wasted, and one fault that is actually quite amazing is that there is so much to learn and do that it's difficult to know what to begin using, how and when, so a better online guide would be in order, but perhaps Capcom wants it that way so they can sell their own guides. Expand
  28. Jun 17, 2013
    Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate is one of the best video games I've played. I'm a Monster Hunter vet having logged several hundred hours in Monster Hunter Freedom Unite and Monster Hunter Portable 3rd. Ultimate is better than both. I have spent approx. 630 hours on Ultimate so far. I've been playing video games since the NES and I don't think I've ever spent more hours on a single videoMonster Hunter 3 Ultimate is one of the best video games I've played. I'm a Monster Hunter vet having logged several hundred hours in Monster Hunter Freedom Unite and Monster Hunter Portable 3rd. Ultimate is better than both. I have spent approx. 630 hours on Ultimate so far. I've been playing video games since the NES and I don't think I've ever spent more hours on a single video game. That's saying something. All MH games require a certain level of commitment to become good. You need to learn monster weakzones and elemental weaknesses as well as their attack patterns. You have to learn which quests are best for certain rare drops. You have come up with mixed armor sets to get the best combinations of armor skills. You have to spend time farming monsters for materials to make the better armor and weapons. In short you have to put in a lot of time. This may not SOUND fun but it is. Remarkably fun. Struggling against a monster until you've learned his patterns and can then PWN him is extremely rewarding. Hunting with three other players and working together as an effective unit is a blast. Becoming proficient with the 12 different weapons so that you can tackle quests in different ways is also deeply rewarding. Monster Hunter isn't for everyone. If you want to just jump in and kill stuff with no forethought or strategy then Monster Hunter isn't for you. That doesn't make you any less of a gamer, just a different KIND of gamer. Anyone who would rate MH poorly is not the KIND of gamer who enjoys micromanaging, loot gathering and grinding. Depending on the rarity of certain materials and how lucky you are it may take a dozen hours (OR MORE) of hunting one monster repeatedly to acquire everything you need to make that monster's armor set. That's the kind of commitment that many gamers just aren't willing to make. Again, that doesn't make them LESS of a gamer. Just different. If you're the kind of gamer who loves to throw yourself completely into a game and you're willing to put in the time MH3U is one of the most rewarding experiences in gaming. After spending hours of farming a monster there's nothing quite like wearing your new tricked-out armor and/or weapon for the first time and destroying a monster that you used to have trouble with. I've never played any game more in my entire life so I can't possibly give MH3U on Wii U less than a 10. Expand
  29. May 25, 2015
    I poured over 300 hours into this game and could not stop for months. I had this game on Wii in 2010 and couldn't bring myself to care to get past the first few levels. Years later I tried Monster Hunter 2 on the psp and still couldn't get into it. I decided I didn't like Monster Hunter and nothing could convince me otherwise. However, one day boredom struck me and I decided to purchaseI poured over 300 hours into this game and could not stop for months. I had this game on Wii in 2010 and couldn't bring myself to care to get past the first few levels. Years later I tried Monster Hunter 2 on the psp and still couldn't get into it. I decided I didn't like Monster Hunter and nothing could convince me otherwise. However, one day boredom struck me and I decided to purchase this game for Wii U. I could not be happier that I did this. For once this series clicked with me and after playing Dark Souls 2 earlier that year, action rpgs had become my new favorite thing. I give this game an 8 and not a 10 merely because I think it's a very outdated game for it's time. It's on Wii U running at about 40-50 fps it seems, at 1080p, but still has a very low polygon count and feels very clunky. It looks and plays like a Wii or PS2 game. This game also isn't for everyone and it can get quite challenging, but if you know how to play, it's really not that intense. At the end of the day, Monster Hunter was a great experience, I just wish it was as polished as a series like Dark Souls. Expand
  30. May 16, 2013
    Not fantastic on graphics or storyline BUT great game play. Lots of impressive monsters to kill and tons of armor and weapons to craft and also master. While playing the single player you can also do the multi-player quests which pits you against multiple monsters at once while rewarding you immensely with rare materials. Learning curve is a bit steep but worth the investment. After aboutNot fantastic on graphics or storyline BUT great game play. Lots of impressive monsters to kill and tons of armor and weapons to craft and also master. While playing the single player you can also do the multi-player quests which pits you against multiple monsters at once while rewarding you immensely with rare materials. Learning curve is a bit steep but worth the investment. After about 100 hours into the game i am still enjoying myself. Hard to say that for many current games nowadays. Expand

1. Jun 8, 2013
    If you’re looking for something deep and significant, something that will eat away 100+ hours of your gaming life and still offer more, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate is here and waiting.
  2. May 27, 2013
    It’s a game for the fans and genre veterans, who will find hours worth of fun in this title with which to consume their lives. Everyone else though, might be happier getting their RPG kicks from a different source.
  3. May 14, 2013
    An excellent old school RPG with attractive well worked-out crafting along with the entertaining monster hunting, which makes sense even for Monster Hunter Tri owners and fans as a legitimate "new edition" because it has plenty of new content. However, you may criticize here and there in-game camera troubles and strong storyline absence.