6.8

1. Aug 16, 2013
    I will say it this game is incredibly hard but because of the challenge every time I complete a level I feel a huge amount of accomplishment because of how many times I died. From a technical stand point though the graphics do seem to still be trying to take advantage of the 3D (on Wii U) and the enemies take a lot of hits to kill which I find to only be tedious and not to bring much of a challenge. Expand
  2. Jan 16, 2014
    I liked this game enough to finish everything in it. The level of difficulty felt good with the option of increasing it if I wanted to. For the price, I would say that it was worth it. However, I don't think I would ever replay it.
  3. Jun 10, 2014
    this game is every penny of the 10 dollar price. the game-play feels like an inspiration from dozens of classic games. if you enjoy classic nes games or platformers in general you will get hours of entertainment out of this nice little download game

1. Jul 11, 2013
    If not for the confusing fake 3D effect, Mutant Mudds Deluxe would be the definitive version of Renegade Kid’s 2D platformer, with the same tight gameplay, charming graphics, and chirpy soundtrack bolstered by more levels than ever before.
  2. Jun 17, 2013
    All in all, Mutant Mudds is a charming, challenging, fun, well-crafted game, and we recommend it.
  3. Jun 14, 2013
    Mutant Mudds Deluxe doesn't feel quite at home on larger screens, but it's still a very enjoyable game. Its crisp visuals and great soundtrack are as nice as ever, but it feels like a handheld experience at heart. The lack of 3D and layered scenery also means that it's sometimes difficult to tell what platforms and hazards are actually on your plane, which can lead to some unexpected deaths.