NES Remix 2 Wii U

8.0

1. May 27, 2014
    This is everything, as advertised! The "remix" are a bunch of mini games (WarioWare style) set in classic Nintendo worlds, that are completed with an emphasis on speed. I'm having a blast going through old SMB3 levels and having a fresh take on Dr Mario, Kirby, etc. Really fun, and also really social with the Mii Universe posts and stamps and tie-ins. Really good job, Nintendo! This isThis is everything, as advertised! The "remix" are a bunch of mini games (WarioWare style) set in classic Nintendo worlds, that are completed with an emphasis on speed. I'm having a blast going through old SMB3 levels and having a fresh take on Dr Mario, Kirby, etc. Really fun, and also really social with the Mii Universe posts and stamps and tie-ins. Really good job, Nintendo! This is a download I'm really glad I made. Expand
  2. Aug 22, 2014
    nes remix 2 is fun and better than the first better game selection like smb3 smb2 tll kirbys adventure and punch-out to name a few the remixs were good like collecting coins with kirby and link
  3. May 27, 2014
    Imagine that you bought a game, but after you finished a level it would link you to older version of the game but the full version. Nintendo quality.
  4. Nov 10, 2015
    Awesome showcase of classic games, in a modern - mobile like - fashion. Not only this version have 'better' material to work with, they upgraded the engine and miiverse integration, I wish they could update NesRemix 1 like this. DONT MISS this gem if you got an Wii-U.

1. Official Nintendo Magazine UK
    Jun 29, 2014
    A superior selection of 8-bit hits makes Remix 2 a fine sequel. [July 2014, p.84]
  2. Games Master UK
    Jun 7, 2014
    The cynic in us says it's more like an advert for the Virtual Console than a full game, but the veteran gamer in us can't help but rejoice at the happy memories it conjures up. [July 2014, p.79]
  3. games(TM)