New Super Luigi U Wii U

7.8

1. Sep 4, 2013
    For a DLC it's really good, but honestly it doesn't add enough to the game. Maybe my expectations were too high. I would however like to see this continued: let's get a Princess and Toadstool DLC as well!
  2. Sep 25, 2013
    I loved "New Super Mario U" despite its lack of originality, however, I feel "New Super Luigi U" is even less original and is mostly unnecessary. I wasn't expecting to be wow'ed by innovation but I was promised a more challenging game. The increased difficulty is what excited me about this expansion. Problem is, I didn't find the game difficult at all, it's just more of the same withI loved "New Super Mario U" despite its lack of originality, however, I feel "New Super Luigi U" is even less original and is mostly unnecessary. I wasn't expecting to be wow'ed by innovation but I was promised a more challenging game. The increased difficulty is what excited me about this expansion. Problem is, I didn't find the game difficult at all, it's just more of the same with considerably shorter levels. If you want difficult, I would recommend aiming for Gold Medals in the Challenge Mode on "New Super Mario U" Expand
  3. ERB
    Aug 2, 2013
    Actually I got to admit It this game is awesome This is the only mario game that I like or luigi game.Story is good and It really does make sense.I got to say make more luigi games and less in mario games.
  4. Oct 19, 2013
    While it only costs $20 for a brand new game, this isn't as fun as New Super Mario Bros U. While it definitely is more challenging, it was too short since the levels weren't long, and you only got 100 seconds to beat the course. I actually managed to beat this game before new super Mario bros u because of that, but if you enjoyed New Super Mario Bros U, you should definitely get this game.
  5. Jan 2, 2014
    I got mixed feelings about this game. As a DLC, it is a pretty good, with more levels and making it more difficult to players who wanted something harder but as a standalone title..., well, New Super Luigi U (Retail) is only recommended for players who doesn't own New Super Mario Bros. U, because if you already have NSMBU there's no reason for getting NSLU Retail Version. The game is justI got mixed feelings about this game. As a DLC, it is a pretty good, with more levels and making it more difficult to players who wanted something harder but as a standalone title..., well, New Super Luigi U (Retail) is only recommended for players who doesn't own New Super Mario Bros. U, because if you already have NSMBU there's no reason for getting NSLU Retail Version. The game is just a level pack, nothing new is here with the exception of: Luigi's high jump and Nabbit. Nabbit is the fourth playable character in the game replacing Mario, however, he cannot be defeated by enemies and cannot use Power-ups, but he can grab them and it will turn into 1-ups at the end of the level. This is really ruins the point of having a difficult level pack if you have character that can literally bypass all the challenges easily, sure you can't pick some of the Star Coins with Nabbit, but my point still stands. As for Luigi's high jump, it is a nice little nod to the previous games where Luigi's jump was higher, but this feature is completely ruined with one thing: the M Block, the M Block removes Luigi's high jump feature. Why? Why have an item that completely removes one of the character's trademark ability? It is like if there was an item on the Sonic series which would remove his speed. If you thought that NSMBU was easy and want something difficult on New Super Mario Bros. U, then try out NSLU, otherwise, do not get this game. Expand
  6. Oct 3, 2014
    I sort of fell a little let down with this one is great but a little short great DLC but not good enough to be a standalone game. Would of liked more challenges for DLC.
  7. Xef
    Jun 21, 2013
    I loved New Super Mario Bros. U but I felt that it wasn't worth $60.
    I loved New Super Mario Bros. U but I felt that it wasn't worth $60.
    Now here we have New Super Luigi. U, which I like even more because of the increased difficulty, revamped stages and Nabbit as a playable character for my girlfriend and little sister since they aren't that good in video games. Best of all? Only $20! or $30 if you don't have SMBU, I played it at a friends house and will personally wait for the physical release because I just love that green box and it'll look quiet unique in my nothing but blue Wii U collection.

1. Oct 5, 2013
    Luigi's own adventure is probably one of the largest DLC packets on the market. The whole New Super Mario U has been remixed, the difficulty level has been tuned, and the slim main character is totally different from the plump plumber. This add-on is well worth the money. [Sept 2013]
    An unexpected expansion pack for the New Super Mario Bros. U brings new levels, a new hero, more intense gameplay, and higher difficulty level. It's a shame the multiplayer game is a fail. [Issue#232]
  3. Sep 16, 2013
    If you have some resistance against frustration and want a short but intensive trip into the New Super Mario Bros. Universe, you should keep that addition in mind.