7.9

1. Jan 1, 2018
    Definitely a great game to play with friends. It also can be fun by yourself for a little bit, but don't expect it to last. This game is great Nintendo Wii U fun
  2. Jul 29, 2017
    Multiple little mini games, very enjoyable with friends and family. also has some online play ability, includes some classics from Nintendo, recommended for Wii U owners. Please enjoy all video games.
  3. Mar 5, 2017
    ¡Una gran sorpresa!, una cantidad de minijuegos muy entretenidos para jugar con amigos hasta la máxima cantidad de ¡5 jugadores!, totalmente recomendable
  4. Dec 26, 2016
    This game alone makes my Wii U worth it. I have had more fun playing these games with friends than I've had playing almost anything else. Granted, part of that is dependent on the people you play with, but if you have a good-natured gathering of family or friends that aren't hard-core gamers, this game is a god send. I especially recommend the candy game. I've never laughed so hard in myThis game alone makes my Wii U worth it. I have had more fun playing these games with friends than I've had playing almost anything else. Granted, part of that is dependent on the people you play with, but if you have a good-natured gathering of family or friends that aren't hard-core gamers, this game is a god send. I especially recommend the candy game. I've never laughed so hard in my life as I did while playing that. Expand
  5. May 29, 2016
    nintendo land é um bom jogo quando se joga com amigos. o jogo utiliza muito bem o game pad, o seu maior problema é a falta de um multiplayer online ficaria bem melhor jogando com pessoas do mundo inteiro.
  6. Mar 9, 2016
    This game is a great option if you want a multiplayer party game. I had a lot of fun playing this in a group. It was also fun alone. I just wish they had online multiplayer. That would make it that much better.
  7. Feb 24, 2016
    esse jogo é ótimo pra jogar com os amigos. tem vários mini games interessantes, ótima jogabilidade, sem falar que, esse jogo mostra bem o potencial do controle do wii u. porém teve coisas que a Nintendo mandou mal: 1 - não tem mini game do star fox. 2 - não da pra jogar online. 3 - nos mini games de 1 não da pra colocar 5 players e i um de cada vez pra ver quem faz mais pontos.
  8. Feb 19, 2016
    Nintendo Land is my go-to game every single time anyone comes over. Whether it be friends, uncles and aunts, or even my grandmother, this game is easy to learn and fun to play. Level of experience with other games doesn't matter, and it's one of the best party games I've ever owned.
  9. Jan 14, 2016
    I used to love playing this game a lot in my Wii U back when I got it on Christmas 2012. Those were the good old times. If I wanted to play this game again, I would start activating my Wii U just right now.
  10. Dec 6, 2015
    nintendo land é um ótimo jogo pra jogar com a família e amigos, quando vem algum amigo meu na minha casa a gente passa ao menos 1 hora jogando nintendo land, só fiquei triste de ver que a empresa se lembrou até do animal cross e se esqueceu do fox na hora de criar os mini games para o nintendo land. o modo que eu mais gosto de jogar é o trem de atrações que só da pra jogar no mínimo 2nintendo land é um ótimo jogo pra jogar com a família e amigos, quando vem algum amigo meu na minha casa a gente passa ao menos 1 hora jogando nintendo land, só fiquei triste de ver que a empresa se lembrou até do animal cross e se esqueceu do fox na hora de criar os mini games para o nintendo land. o modo que eu mais gosto de jogar é o trem de atrações que só da pra jogar no mínimo 2 jogadores pois é como eu disse, o jogo é bom pra jogar com a família e amigos, jogar de um não tem muita graça. Expand
  11. Sep 2, 2015
    The real test for this game is that the kids love to keep playing it. Mario Chase is loads of fun as is Luigi's Mansion. The games are good and the best part is that this will keep 5 kids amused for hours. This is a terrific party game and a must-have.
  12. Jul 18, 2015
    Tragically under-rated. If you are looking for local multiplayer fun then Nintendoland it an utter must-buy. There are some truly innovative experiences here that make you see what the Wii U is capable of.
  13. Jul 10, 2015
    A solid launch title for the Wii U. I enjoyed the variety of single player and multiplayer games that Nintendo Land had to offer. While some of the minigames weren't really that attractive or fun, more than half of them were either decent or enjoyable. While this is obviously advertised and shown as an enjoyable experience with other people, single player mode isn't exactly too boringA solid launch title for the Wii U. I enjoyed the variety of single player and multiplayer games that Nintendo Land had to offer. While some of the minigames weren't really that attractive or fun, more than half of them were either decent or enjoyable. While this is obviously advertised and shown as an enjoyable experience with other people, single player mode isn't exactly too boring either. They could have tried to make better single player minigames, and a larger variety in maps or modes for some of the good minigames (Luigi's, Mario Chase, Metroid). The remixed music is great and the new music in the game (Nintendo Land night theme in particular) is mostly wonderful. Anyways, get this game if you have friends and family who enjoy playing easy and catchy minigames. Consider it if you're alone and would play this by yourself.

Gameplay: 8.5/10
    Story: N/A/10
    Music: 8.5/10
    Presentation: 7.5/10
    Length: 7/10
    Overall: 8/10
  14. Jun 6, 2015
    This is the perfect game to play and learn the gamepad with. Plus the game modes are awesome. Its very addicting playing with friends and replayability is super high. The game can be enjoyed by all ages and is easy to get use to.
  15. May 31, 2015
    nintendo land es mi primer juego de wiiu, nintendo nuevamente demuestra la creatividad de la compañia al desarrollar nuevos juegos, es un juego adictivo y excelente titulo para compartir y disfrutar en compañia, los minijuegos son geniales zelda, metroid, mario, yoshi, f-zero, pikmin, luigi mansion, me hizo en falta mas contenido, por que la duracion se hace muy corta para ser un titulonintendo land es mi primer juego de wiiu, nintendo nuevamente demuestra la creatividad de la compañia al desarrollar nuevos juegos, es un juego adictivo y excelente titulo para compartir y disfrutar en compañia, los minijuegos son geniales zelda, metroid, mario, yoshi, f-zero, pikmin, luigi mansion, me hizo en falta mas contenido, por que la duracion se hace muy corta para ser un titulo de lanzamiento, pero en general es un buen juego.. Expand
  16. Apr 2, 2015
    I think kids who have played other Nintendo games would love this, because it's a mix of a bunch of Nintendo games that children have played. Super Mario bros. or Animal Crossing are two of those it can also introduce more games that they have never see or played yet. Some games can have up to five players at once. It's not just for kids though I have also seen other adults play the gameI think kids who have played other Nintendo games would love this, because it's a mix of a bunch of Nintendo games that children have played. Super Mario bros. or Animal Crossing are two of those it can also introduce more games that they have never see or played yet. Some games can have up to five players at once. It's not just for kids though I have also seen other adults play the game to, some of them played it for hours and still wished they could play it again. Expand
  17. Feb 22, 2015
    This game is awesome! The graphics,in game Miiverse,Minigames,etc. are all great for both casual and intense gamers. If you have a Wii U, you should totally get this game. At the price of $29.99 USD, it is worth it. Best game to play with siblings. (bros or sis)
  18. Feb 21, 2015
    This game is just another complete rip-off of angry birds. The game itself is exactly the same except the graphics quality is much lower and the gameplay is significantly less user friendly.
  19. Feb 2, 2015
    It's a really fun game. I really enjoy casual games of minigames. It was not so much the focus of Nintendo, so much that only has physical version. Nintendo could have given a little more attention to it and expanded a little more the amount of minigames, especially the multiplayer to play with friends. I think so deserves a note 8 instead of 10. Being too narrow, has only physical versionIt's a really fun game. I really enjoy casual games of minigames. It was not so much the focus of Nintendo, so much that only has physical version. Nintendo could have given a little more attention to it and expanded a little more the amount of minigames, especially the multiplayer to play with friends. I think so deserves a note 8 instead of 10. Being too narrow, has only physical version (which which was hard to find) and not having a wide variety of minigames for 2 or more people. Expand
  20. Jan 31, 2015
    Nintendo Land Is suppose to show you the possibilities of the Wii U console with many minigames themed with Main Nintendo Franchises Like Super Mario, Metroid and The Legend of Zelda, ¿Sounds Good Right?, The problem is that even when the minigames are fun, and you have a great variety of them, those didn't achieve impress Like for example Wii Sports Made it with the Wii, or don't makeNintendo Land Is suppose to show you the possibilities of the Wii U console with many minigames themed with Main Nintendo Franchises Like Super Mario, Metroid and The Legend of Zelda, ¿Sounds Good Right?, The problem is that even when the minigames are fun, and you have a great variety of them, those didn't achieve impress Like for example Wii Sports Made it with the Wii, or don't make look to the Gamepad like a really necessary controller, in fact in many of the atractions are more fun to play with the Wiimote, and at the end of the day you will found yourself playing the same minigames(like 4 or 5) that really are fun to play.

Even with all this Nintendo Land complies with the rigth size of content that you expect from a game include with your console, being fun to play and bring you many replay value when you want to pass a fun time with your friends in any of the Atracctions.
  21. Jan 19, 2015
    It's a really fun and complete game.
    The multiplayer is just great and it uses the gamepad very well.
    The only problem is that the singleplayer is not that great. But, if you have friends to play with, you should definitely look this up
  22. Jan 12, 2015
    Nintendo Land is amazing. This game usually comes with the Wii U and is great for starters. The graphics are great. The attractions are awesome. The attraction tour is very fun. Nintendo Land is a great family game and I honestly don't know anyone with a Wii U that doesn't have it.
  23. Jan 10, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Every game included in this is great. Some get old fast (looking at you Yoshi Kart) but they are still fun the first couple times that you play them. Others are very deep and complex. We had a blast playing through Zelda, Pikman, and Metroid co-ops. The ghost game and animal crossing are also fun with 3+ players. Chasing Mario with Toads wasn't my cup of tea, but if that's something you like, you'd probably get a lot of mileage out of that as well. However, a big problem with the multiplayer versus games (ghost, animal crossing, and mario) is a lack of levels. Each only has 2-3 different levels - would have been way better if there were at least 10 or so.

For single player, we played Donkey Kong and the Balloon one the most. They are both challenging and lots of fun. It does suck that once you die, you have to start all over from the beginning, but I guess that just makes beating them all that much more rewarding. The octopuss game was actually very challenging, which was nice because most "simon says" games are difficult to make challenging. Yoshi Kart is nice for strategy, the Ninja game is a decent "first person shooter", and F-Zero racing is fun as well. Overall, there really aren't any bad games included in this, and you'll get a good amount of time out of each of them.

The main downfall is that there is no online multiplayer mode. Would have been awesome to be able to play Metroid against others.
  24. Sep 2, 2014
    Overall, this is a must-own for the Wii-U in my eyes. It is one of the very best multiplayer experiences so far (along with Mario Kart 8) and a great way to get everyone involved with most of the games being really quick to pick up. It is also good fun to just dip into on your own, where trying to get to the final stages of each game is a fun and challenging experience. My only issue isOverall, this is a must-own for the Wii-U in my eyes. It is one of the very best multiplayer experiences so far (along with Mario Kart 8) and a great way to get everyone involved with most of the games being really quick to pick up. It is also good fun to just dip into on your own, where trying to get to the final stages of each game is a fun and challenging experience. My only issue is the lack of ability to save your progress in the single-player games which means once you die you have to start all over again with only your high scores to show for how far you've got. Regardless of this, if you own a Wii-U and like incredibly fun multiplayer then you really need to pick this up, particularly as you can quite easily find it for less than £20 at the moment. Probably the best showcasing of what the gamepad can do on the console so far. Expand
  25. Aug 5, 2014
    Nintendo Land is not the Wii Sports of Wii U, despite what you may have heard. It's much, much better. Nintendo Land features fleshed out mini games of Nintendo's IPs, but these games are hardly just distractions. The multiplayer and cooperative games are always a blast, and the simple pick up and play nature of them allows anyone to get in on the fun, while still featuring a decent skillNintendo Land is not the Wii Sports of Wii U, despite what you may have heard. It's much, much better. Nintendo Land features fleshed out mini games of Nintendo's IPs, but these games are hardly just distractions. The multiplayer and cooperative games are always a blast, and the simple pick up and play nature of them allows anyone to get in on the fun, while still featuring a decent skill cap that allows more experienced players to experiment with more advanced tactics. The whole game is also laid out with a charming theme of toys and yarn, and in HD it works very well. Overall, Nintendo Land surprised me with its depth and simple, undeniable fun despite its low price tag. Expand
  26. Jul 28, 2014
    One of the first games I ever got for my Wii u, a great mini-game, sorry, "atraction", compilation, maybe even the best ever. Got it back in September 2013, and me and Ad (my brother) have already had hour upon hour of fun with this game. One of the best Wii u games so far, should definitely pick it up at GAME, if you live in England.
  27. Jun 5, 2014
    The best party game for the WiiU out there. My friends always have me bring it to parties. It's good for all ages too, me and my friends are 19-20 years old and play these games all night long. Especially Luigi's Ghost Mansion, that could be a whole priced game on it's own by how many hours we've spent on it. The Zelda game was really fun with friends too, and actually really difficultThe best party game for the WiiU out there. My friends always have me bring it to parties. It's good for all ages too, me and my friends are 19-20 years old and play these games all night long. Especially Luigi's Ghost Mansion, that could be a whole priced game on it's own by how many hours we've spent on it. The Zelda game was really fun with friends too, and actually really difficult near the end. Metroid Blast was another game that was incredible with friends. It really utilizes the gamepad in all of the games, and it's fun having 4 against one with some advantage. If you have the Wii U, this game is a must. Expand
  28. Mar 16, 2014
    This game isn't perfect, but for being a bundled in game with the system, its pretty awesome. There is a HUGE nostalgia factor in play that just makes you adore the minigames. They are tons of fun to boot. Not all of them are perfect, but playing this with 4-5 people is an absolute gas. The room will be bursting with laughter, yelling, cheering, jeering, and you'll want to come back forThis game isn't perfect, but for being a bundled in game with the system, its pretty awesome. There is a HUGE nostalgia factor in play that just makes you adore the minigames. They are tons of fun to boot. Not all of them are perfect, but playing this with 4-5 people is an absolute gas. The room will be bursting with laughter, yelling, cheering, jeering, and you'll want to come back for more when its over. I absolutely recommend this game as a party game, but even with 1 person its a fun quality game to kill some time with. A must have for the Wii U. Expand
  29. Mar 5, 2014
    An under appreciated game but very very fun. It's the best one to play with your friends. It's a shame that is has more single player games than multi player games, because Animal Crossing, Mario and Luigi's Mansion mini games are the best thing to play, better than a Wii Party. It's between a mini game and something more complex. I really hope that they consider making DLC or even aAn under appreciated game but very very fun. It's the best one to play with your friends. It's a shame that is has more single player games than multi player games, because Animal Crossing, Mario and Luigi's Mansion mini games are the best thing to play, better than a Wii Party. It's between a mini game and something more complex. I really hope that they consider making DLC or even a Nintendo Land 2. Worth a try. Expand
  30. Feb 27, 2014
    Nintendo Land's great gameplay and fun design shows that Nintendo knows how to have a good time. When I played it for my first time it told me in itself to get a Wii U. When I got one and got the game I always had my friends and family over to play the game. Nintendo Land is without a doubt the greatest party game ever made!

1. Hyper Magazine
    Jan 24, 2013
    There are a few dud mini-games, but Nintendo Land does a good job at highlighting the strengths of the new system and the potential of asymmetric multiplayer. [Feb 2013, p.64]
  2. Pelit (Finland)
    Jan 23, 2013
    An entertaining minigame collection. The games are quite well fleshed out. [Jan 2013]
  3. Jan 13, 2013
    The only way to not having fun is not having company.