• Publisher: Ubisoft
  • Release Date: Nov 18, 2012
4.2

1. Jul 12, 2013
    My score is 10 because it is awesome game. I bought wiiu with 4 games. One of them is Rabbids Land. I play with my girlfriend and my brothers and we have fun. I think Rabbids Land reveals features of WiiU better Nintendo Land and brings more fun. I confused, why metascore of this game is so low...
  2. Nov 20, 2012
    A poor mix of mini games that strives to imitate the Mario Party games rather than embracing what made the Rabbids series original and popular. If you're looking for a launch list of mini games then Nintendo Land is the obvious and better choice.
  3. Nov 25, 2012
    All around, it isn't a bad game. The mini-games are fun and easy to pick up. However, the major problem is that it is trying to enter a niche which Nintendo Land dominates. Without Nintendo Land as a choice, this would be a pretty decent buy, but with Nintendo Land as an option, it would be a waste to buy this when you can get a much better party game packaged with your console.
  4. Sep 1, 2013
    this game is similar to mario party franchises with mini games and a board game with adventure during the party. it's also has fun with the HD gamepad with out the tv.

1. Feb 9, 2013
    A dull, horribly limited game that tries to rely on the Rabbids' likeability and fails miserably. [March 2013, p.86]
  2. The other Rabbids mini-game compilations may have been light on longevity, but at least they provided a laugh. Rabbids Land doesn't even manage this.
  3. Feb 4, 2013
    Rabbits messed up everything. Unentertaining and unbalanced minigames, even though with some good ideas here and there, or the game's entertaining elements are quite problematic. But the biggest problem is that the game's authors won't even let you play the minigames themselves.