• Publisher: Ubisoft
  • Release Date: Nov 18, 2012
4.7

1. Jul 12, 2013
    My score is 10 because it is awesome game. I bought wiiu with 4 games. One of them is Rabbids Land. I play with my girlfriend and my brothers and we have fun. I think Rabbids Land reveals features of WiiU better Nintendo Land and brings more fun. I confused, why metascore of this game is so low...
  2. Nov 20, 2012
    A poor mix of mini games that strives to imitate the Mario Party games rather than embracing what made the Rabbids series original and popular. If you're looking for a launch list of mini games then Nintendo Land is the obvious and better choice.
  3. Nov 25, 2012
    All around, it isn't a bad game. The mini-games are fun and easy to pick up. However, the major problem is that it is trying to enter a niche which Nintendo Land dominates. Without Nintendo Land as a choice, this would be a pretty decent buy, but with Nintendo Land as an option, it would be a waste to buy this when you can get a much better party game packaged with your console.
  4. Sep 1, 2013
    this game is similar to mario party franchises with mini games and a board game with adventure during the party. it's also has fun with the HD gamepad with out the tv.
  5. Jul 28, 2014
    This is Mario Party. But with rabbits. That's basically it, but still has pleasing graphics, fun competetive mini-games and you could get a few hours of fun out of this game. Definitely not one of the best Wii u games, but if you're a fan of Mario Party and cute, crazy animals, definitely reccomend it.
  6. Nov 10, 2014
    Pros: +Several fun ways to use Gamepad in mini games +Funny Rabbids as usual +Lots to unlock +Challenging at times Cons - Only 2 players at a time = NOT a true party game (4+ players at a time) - Some mini games not much fun My son and I enjoyed this game but he had a hard time with many of the mini games (he is 5 yrs old). He hasn't developed the hand eye coordination to be successful with the wiimote or the gamepad. Since some of the mini games require co-op action between 2 players (for example the rabbids needing a seatbelt or being fed mini games) I haven't been able to complete those successfully ever. If I had an older partner, we could work it out, so know that the youngest rabbids fans make feel frustrations playing this game at times.

The gameboard is fun and interesting. You roll a die and land of various spots to activate mini games, trivia, other actions. The computer is pretty easy to beat but the true fun is competing against a friend that is in the room with you.

The game also has a single player mode that lets you take on each mini game to earn points to unlock video clips. I have enjoyed this experience quite a bit. I just wish some of these challenges were tougher to accomplish successfully.

My biggest gripe with this game is only 2 people can play at a time on ALL the mini games... even if you have 4 friends playing the game, you have to take turns = LAME party game. Now if your 2 extra friends dont mind just watching and making fun of the 2 players actually playing then this could be a fun 'party' game.

Bottom Line: IF you can find this game for under $20 then you should get it. I payed $13 and it has been well worth it. If you can get past the 2 player at a time limitation, you will have some good fun with friends/family

1. Feb 9, 2013
    A dull, horribly limited game that tries to rely on the Rabbids' likeability and fails miserably. [March 2013, p.86]
  2. The other Rabbids mini-game compilations may have been light on longevity, but at least they provided a laugh. Rabbids Land doesn't even manage this.
  3. Feb 4, 2013
    Rabbits messed up everything. Unentertaining and unbalanced minigames, even though with some good ideas here and there, or the game's entertaining elements are quite problematic. But the biggest problem is that the game's authors won't even let you play the minigames themselves.