• Publisher: Ubisoft
  • Release Date: Nov 18, 2012
5.3

1. Jul 12, 2013
    My score is 10 because it is awesome game. I bought wiiu with 4 games. One of them is Rabbids Land. I play with my girlfriend and my brothers and we have fun. I think Rabbids Land reveals features of WiiU better Nintendo Land and brings more fun. I confused, why metascore of this game is so low...
  2. Sep 1, 2013
    this game is similar to mario party franchises with mini games and a board game with adventure during the party. it's also has fun with the HD gamepad with out the tv.

1. Games Master UK
    Feb 9, 2013
    A dull, horribly limited game that tries to rely on the Rabbids' likeability and fails miserably. [March 2013, p.86]
  2. The other Rabbids mini-game compilations may have been light on longevity, but at least they provided a laugh. Rabbids Land doesn't even manage this.
  3. Feb 4, 2013
    Rabbits messed up everything. Unentertaining and unbalanced minigames, even though with some good ideas here and there, or the game's entertaining elements are quite problematic. But the biggest problem is that the game's authors won't even let you play the minigames themselves.