7.4

1. Jan 12, 2013
    I was really looking forward to this game, but I was extremely disappointed. The premise is great. You have a magic notebook in which you can write anything you want, and (if it's in the game, which pretty much everything is) it'll appear in front of you. The way the developers utilize this is downright dumb, though. Your goal is to collect star bits. You do this by making people happy. That's okay I guess, but here is where it gets dumb: They have like 500 characters who each say something like "My hair is messy, wish I had something to comb it with", or "I can't go out without my helmet", etc. You basically just have to write whatever word the characters says, or what they need. It's fun for about an hour, but that's it. Graphics are nice, music is okay. But all in all, it's not worth your time or money. Concept: 9
    Execution/Gameplay: 2
    Graphics: 8
    Music: 6
    Replay value: 0

1. Jan 14, 2014
    Wii U's version of Scribblenauts is by far the most ambitious done to date and it arrives not a moment too soon after a long delay in its release. Strongly recommended to anyone seeking a new chapter in this series.
    In terms of animations and graphics, Scribblenauts Unlimited takes a big step forward. But the best is its rich content. All the characters have a of their problem and, in the end, it seems that we spend all the time finding the right keys to enter a multitude of chests and spread sheer insanity.
  3. Jan 3, 2014
    A game that makes you challenge your creativity, but still has many limits. Because of that Scribblenauts Unlimited gets quite boring after a while. Still, with all the possibilities it offers a lot for a Wii U game.