5.9

1. Dec 27, 2013
    A really fun and entertaining game. It has great graphics and really, really fun characters. But it is a little to much for kids at times and it takes forever to beat. It is still a fun game thou.
  2. Nov 18, 2013
    I bought this and a new Wii U at the PS4 launch, and I must say, this game is absolutely amazing! The story had be gripping my controller as I watched my characters grow, discovering their purpose in life. I had myself playing for hours on end, missing out on family events, my friends weddings, work, and uni study. This game is revolutionary! 10/10
  3. Dec 22, 2013
    Awesome Game. Everything about it is great. The only downfall is that the game takes TOO long for you to find a point where you can save and a checkpoint.
  4. Nov 20, 2013
    This is a fantastic continuation of the franchise.
    The graphics and game play have been significantly improved.
    The new swap abilities are great, as is the ability to now JUMP!
    If you've played the previous Skylanders games, you'll love this one.
    If you haven't, then Swap Force is a great way to start.

1. Just prepare for a sense of incompletion unless you spend around 70 pounds more than the base price. [Jan 2014, p.74]
  2. Oct 25, 2013
    Skylanders will be an influential series in years to come and successfully combines real world collectables with a fantastic platformer to deliver a rich and engaging experience.
  3. Oct 25, 2013
    Skylanders SWAP Force may seem like a cash grab in some ways, but the game their figures belong to is just so charming and, well, fun, that this doesn’t really seem like an issue. The gameplay’s addictive, the figures are well-built– screw the haters. I’m a Skylanders fan.