5.6

1. Aug 26, 2013
    I think this game is one of the best games on the wii u. I have 15h playtime with this game. It isn't much innovative but it is fun to play this game because the controls are good, the enemys are not that stupid like in a call of duty. the slow motion is also funny. The story is not that complicated and the setting is, although it plays in ww2, fresh because it is 1945 in the destroyedI think this game is one of the best games on the wii u. I have 15h playtime with this game. It isn't much innovative but it is fun to play this game because the controls are good, the enemys are not that stupid like in a call of duty. the slow motion is also funny. The story is not that complicated and the setting is, although it plays in ww2, fresh because it is 1945 in the destroyed berlin. after 12h story there is a challenge mode. Expand

1. Never has a game veered so aggressively from 80 per cent-rated fun to 30 per cent-rated horror, but the same could be said of the 360/PS3 original. Wii U comes with the added sting of having all the multiplayer and co-op options hacked out, leaving only a samey survival mode (fight waves of Nazis in repurposed levels) to pad out a brisk campaign.
  2. Jun 18, 2013
    The Wii U version of Sniper Elite V2 is really just a bad port that we can't recommend to anyone who has access to literally any other version of the game.
  3. Jun 7, 2013
    Sniper Elite V2 for the Wii U is a travesty. I really enjoyed the campaign, but stripping out half of the features and asking full price is criminal.