Sniper Elite V2 Wii U

1. Jun 23, 2013
    this being the first game i have played in the series i thought it was quite enjoyable. the missing functions from its Xbox360/ PS3 counterparts are a little upsetting but it in no way hindered my ability to enjoy the game. Overall i would say it is definitely worth the pick up for any Wii U owners out there that enjoy more stealthy shooters.
  2. Sep 4, 2013
    Its still a great game, it would get a higher score if only it had the multiplayer features and the dlc, it is one of my favorite third person shooter but this version does not show the potential of the wii u

1. Never has a game veered so aggressively from 80 per cent-rated fun to 30 per cent-rated horror, but the same could be said of the 360/PS3 original. Wii U comes with the added sting of having all the multiplayer and co-op options hacked out, leaving only a samey survival mode (fight waves of Nazis in repurposed levels) to pad out a brisk campaign.
  2. Jun 18, 2013
    The Wii U version of Sniper Elite V2 is really just a bad port that we can't recommend to anyone who has access to literally any other version of the game.
  3. Jun 7, 2013
    Sniper Elite V2 for the Wii U is a travesty. I really enjoyed the campaign, but stripping out half of the features and asking full price is criminal.