7.5

1. May 18, 2014
    Firstly, this game has an incredible cast of voice actors that do a superb job. This game was just like watching my favorite cartoons from Nickelodeon and early Cartoon Network. Some great dark humor and a fair number of subtle references from all sorts of pop culture are also thrown in. As far as gameplay, this is a very simple Point-and-Click style of adventure. If you're familiar withFirstly, this game has an incredible cast of voice actors that do a superb job. This game was just like watching my favorite cartoons from Nickelodeon and early Cartoon Network. Some great dark humor and a fair number of subtle references from all sorts of pop culture are also thrown in. As far as gameplay, this is a very simple Point-and-Click style of adventure. If you're familiar with Sierra games, then you will understand the basic game play of "Try everything, and you'll end up with your quest items eventually". There are a few stealth puzzles that are slightly difficult, but most of your time will be spent running around reading minds, grabbing stickers, and then placing those stickers.

This is a short game...maybe 4 hours if you get stuck on something. I want more of it. Great style, fun story, terrific writing, and impeccable voice actors.
  2. May 2, 2014
    it 's like an odd marriage of paper mario and Grim Fandago (for the jokes and the artistic noire style!hilarious, genius and fresh!i wish it could have a little more variety in how you confront the enemies!the wiiU version is the best because of the extra wiiUpad features (off screen gameplay, gyroscope feature for mind reading, real time map of the stage, better resolution)..i could playit 's like an odd marriage of paper mario and Grim Fandago (for the jokes and the artistic noire style!hilarious, genius and fresh!i wish it could have a little more variety in how you confront the enemies!the wiiU version is the best because of the extra wiiUpad features (off screen gameplay, gyroscope feature for mind reading, real time map of the stage, better resolution)..i could play it gladly for second time just for the story!!! Expand
  3. May 10, 2014
    We need more games like this on the Wii U! Great voice acting, smart puzzles, and a jazzy soundtrack with just a smidge of platforming thrown in! Having the map on the GamePad and using the pad to read minds is REALLY cool. I hope the series continues as I loved every minute of it! Worth the download!
  4. Jul 16, 2014
    Stick it to the man is such a brilliant unique game, featuring amazing voice acting, lovely game-play mechanics and a good length for how much it costs and its certainly a game that you think about after completing it because it has so much character to it and its just very enjoyable.

Maybe Stick It To The Man is just a simple platformer with only slightly challenging puzzle elements that can be finished in a couple of hours, but thanks to its quantity and quality of humor and jokes, to me it was one of the best eShop experiences I’ve played on my Wii U.
  2. Nov 5, 2014
    Stick It To The Man! is a great adventure game whose only crime is that it's over before you know it.
  3. Jul 23, 2014
    Stick It To The Man is a great downloadable titles with plenty of actual laughs and some engaging gameplay to match. With so much that could have gone wrong, you owe it to yourself to check out the game that got so much right.