5.6

1. Nov 24, 2012
    The critical reviews of this game are harsh to say the least. Without meaning to point fingers, it sounds as if most of said reviewers were holed up in their bedrooms cruising through the (average) first player modes. This game is ALL about the multiplayer. It's about getting your mates together and shooting each other and giant monsters in giant motherflipping TANKS. It is, in my eyes,The critical reviews of this game are harsh to say the least. Without meaning to point fingers, it sounds as if most of said reviewers were holed up in their bedrooms cruising through the (average) first player modes. This game is ALL about the multiplayer. It's about getting your mates together and shooting each other and giant monsters in giant motherflipping TANKS. It is, in my eyes, the most blind fun any multiplayer game on Wii U offers so far. Give it a try. Expand
  2. Apr 28, 2013
    This game is great fun. It's a simple shooter so it's great if you have kids. My kids think it's awesome. My wife and I enjoy playing the co-op campaign and with that one person get the full tv while the other uses the screen on the GamePad. I had 3 11-year old over playing it and they loved it.

1. Feb 11, 2013
    Aside from a few moments of tank on robot action, Tank! Tank! Tank! fails to live up to the promise of its gloriously stupid name. [March 2013, p.84]
  2. Jan 23, 2013
    Wow, what a crappy game! No thanks! No thanks! No thanks! [Jan 2013]
  3. Jan 15, 2013
    An awful game that does nothing for Wii U and less for your sanity. [Feb 2013, p.75]