4.4

1. Apr 9, 2013
    I did played the PS3 version of this game, but i gotta say, i actually like this version better. The game looks exactly like the other version but the gameplay obviously changed. If you like The Walking Dead and the Wii U, i highly recommend getting this game. It is really fun to me.
  2. Mar 19, 2013
    Plays perfect on the Nintendo Wii U and on top of that its a GREAT game so much fun graphics are good but the gameplay is what makes this game so great
  3. Mar 16, 2014
    Surprisingly, I had a lot of fun with this game. It plays like an old school FPS, you can have more than four weapons, I hate it when you only get 2 to 4 weapons max. You drink energy drinks to heal which are similar to health packs. There are lots of enemies to fight. The gore effects on the enemies are awesome as well. The levels can be played any way you like; this game has freedom, unlike most FPS today which are super linear. This game also encourages multiply play throughs by having different paths to take in the story mode and relics. I had more fun playing The Walking Dead Survival Instinct than I did ZombiU, which was really boring. If you enjoy killing zombies and having fun go buy this game now. Expand
tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critics

1. It's amazing that it's so far from finished. We're not sure if it's the developer, the publisher or both, but someone should be ashamed of themselves. Awful.
  2. May 3, 2013
    The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct is a very bad game. Ugly graphics, poor realization and boring gameplay are the main reasons of this failure. Activision and Terminal Reality throw away the possibility of making a great game based on a very appreciated license.
  3. Apr 1, 2013
    Anyone looking for a survival horror experience on their Wii U will definitely want to set their sights on the infinitely superior ZombiU instead.