6.4

1. May 16, 2014
    Wii Party U is a very well thought out and well designed family party game. In the past month or two I have been playing with many family members. All of the games have lots of thought put into them like spot the sneak where one player has an advantage and tries to hide it to maximise points! This is worth about 40$ if you have someone to play with, if not it's about 5$
  2. Feb 1, 2014
    Why are there so many negative reviews for this game? It's not a challenging game, but rather one that anyone can play. I have played this with family and friends, each of them finding multiple modes they enjoy. My personal favourite is the minigame "Hide and go Beak" as (when played with the right people) can be a good laugh.
  3. Dec 31, 2013
    I am really loving these games, my favourite game on it is 'Spot the Sneak' which I had to unlock to play. There are loads of games to choose from and it is fantastic when your friends join in to play. There are over 80 mini-games to play and there is a lot of variety to keep evryone happy.
  4. Dec 28, 2013
    This game is perfect for family and friends! It has a lot of great ways to use the GamePad. You can even do tabletop games on the GamePad. It's pretty cool. It also has a bunch of fun new games and minigames to play. Me and my family love this game, and I hope you do, too. Buy it for yourself and you'll see what I mean.
  5. Nov 17, 2013
    A great casual game for the whole family! Many of the mini games are awesome, unfortunately there are an equal amount that are average or below. For $45, you're getting a $40 remote and a good game, so it has incredible value.
  6. Oct 30, 2013
    Awesome casual gaming for all the family. Great deal with the Wiimote as a sweet present. Totaly worth the money. But if there isn't a wii mote bundled, it would be a 7/10 for me. Not great for single player.

1. Nov 27, 2013
    Not the best party game on Wii U, but perhaps worth it for the remote. [Christmas 2013, p.77]
  2. Nov 25, 2013
    Wii Party U is a sizable and varied collection of minigames. It’s not much fun unless you have at least four people, but as it stands it’s a pretty good deal: a Wii remote and a big party game, for less than the price of a triple-A title.
  3. Attempts to be all games to all parties, but never decides what it wants to be. [Christmas 2013, p.86]