6.7

1. May 27, 2015
    Though I wouldn't consider myself the most casual player, I do like the "Wii" series more than most. Surprisingly, I was a bit disappointed by the original Wii Party when it came out.

I did, however, have much more fun with Wii Party U. It doesn't have much to offer in the single-player respect (unlike Wii title Mario Party 9) but it does have much more in terms of multiplayer which I never got tired of. It's fun for the whole family and while I wouldn't recommend it to every Wii U owner, I would certainly say you should get it at a lower price. I got this for free as I bought Mario Kart 8 and I will say it was worth that.
  2. Apr 13, 2015
    is awesome funny and the best game for funny with family, i think metacrtic dont know where see the reviews, but this game es awesome, this note is sad, for enjoy all game with mini games that make this game more replayable and i find more of this titles
  3. Feb 11, 2015
    I love this game. It is just as good as the original. The graphics are amazing. The party games are awesome. The minigames are fun (except Lap Happy because of controls). The gameplay is great. Wii Party U is an awesome party game and I would say buy it.
  4. Jul 4, 2014
    Wii party de Wii es uno de los mejores juegos para montar una fiesta cuando vienen amigos a casa, Y lo mejor de todo es que da igual el nivel consolero que tengas, hasta tu madre puede jugar y ganar. Wii party U sigue siendo igual de divertido, además de haberse hecho un buen uso del mando tableta. La pega es que muchos minijuegos son en esencia lo mismo que ya vimos en Wii, y tampoco esWii party de Wii es uno de los mejores juegos para montar una fiesta cuando vienen amigos a casa, Y lo mejor de todo es que da igual el nivel consolero que tengas, hasta tu madre puede jugar y ganar. Wii party U sigue siendo igual de divertido, además de haberse hecho un buen uso del mando tableta. La pega es que muchos minijuegos son en esencia lo mismo que ya vimos en Wii, y tampoco es que se hayan matado mucho a superar al anterior juego. Aún con esas, y estando ya muy explotado el anterior juego, siempre viene bien un extra de juegos nuevos, un mando motion y todo a un precio insuperable (que también cuenta). Expand
  5. May 16, 2014
    Wii Party U is a very well thought out and well designed family party game. In the past month or two I have been playing with many family members. All of the games have lots of thought put into them like spot the sneak where one player has an advantage and tries to hide it to maximise points! This is worth about 40$ if you have someone to play with, if not it's about 5$
  6. Apr 24, 2014
    I was surprised at how much fun I had with this game. There are plenty of minigames and different modes to keep the party going. Of course there are some dull minigames, and I would have liked some more games with the gamepad, but there is plenty of unique and fun content. Plus it comes with an extra controller, so that's nice.
  7. Feb 1, 2014
    Why are there so many negative reviews for this game? It's not a challenging game, but rather one that anyone can play. I have played this with family and friends, each of them finding multiple modes they enjoy. My personal favourite is the minigame "Hide and go Beak" as (when played with the right people) can be a good laugh.
  8. Dec 31, 2013
    I am really loving these games, my favourite game on it is 'Spot the Sneak' which I had to unlock to play. There are loads of games to choose from and it is fantastic when your friends join in to play. There are over 80 mini-games to play and there is a lot of variety to keep evryone happy.
  9. Dec 28, 2013
    This game is perfect for family and friends! It has a lot of great ways to use the GamePad. You can even do tabletop games on the GamePad. It's pretty cool. It also has a bunch of fun new games and minigames to play. Me and my family love this game, and I hope you do, too. Buy it for yourself and you'll see what I mean.
  10. Nov 17, 2013
    A great casual game for the whole family! Many of the mini games are awesome, unfortunately there are an equal amount that are average or below. For $45, you're getting a $40 remote and a good game, so it has incredible value.
  11. Nov 16, 2013
    A perfect value with included Wii Motion remote. A no brainer good deal you shouldn't pass up. So many games, some ok, mostly very interesting and fun to practice and play again and again. Some mini games are so short they really are mini games. Good luck. Have fun!
  12. Nov 5, 2013
    It uses the game-pad very well and there are a ton of fun games. Very good for play with friends and family as well as for single player. Name that face game will always give you a laugh. Definitely better than the original Wii party.
  13. Nov 1, 2013
    Each mode in TV Party is fun and unique, House Party has very interesting games if you have friends or family to play with, and Gamepad party is great for 2 players not to mention a lot of good minigames and the different minigame game modes. On your own you can have fun but on multiplayer its a blast.
  14. Oct 30, 2013
    Awesome casual gaming for all the family. Great deal with the Wiimote as a sweet present. Totaly worth the money. But if there isn't a wii mote bundled, it would be a 7/10 for me. Not great for single player.

1. Nov 27, 2013
    Not the best party game on Wii U, but perhaps worth it for the remote. [Christmas 2013, p.77]
  2. Nov 25, 2013
    Wii Party U is a sizable and varied collection of minigames. It’s not much fun unless you have at least four people, but as it stands it’s a pretty good deal: a Wii remote and a big party game, for less than the price of a triple-A title.
  3. Attempts to be all games to all parties, but never decides what it wants to be. [Christmas 2013, p.86]