6.5

1. Aug 29, 2014
    A terrible game that has absolutely no content worthy of holding even a 2 year olds attention.
    That's exactly why wii party U sold so bad, people realize these shallow empty games aren't worth paying for when they have iphones and android phones.
  2. Aug 6, 2014
    Mostly solid minigames, i had a casual play of this with some friends and this game is simply god awful. Any other mario party game is better than this. The 1v3 minigames are rigged and most are impossible to win for the gamepad user and basically every single little thing in this game is completely unbalanced. The "race to the finish" is literally meaningless. Any form of competition or fairness is thrown out the window. A game like this is obviously going to be filled with randomized things but this game PREVENTS anyone from "losing" really. I played one game only and there are checkpoints that stop players ahead, in order to pass you need to pass a game of chance. So unless you score last on every mini game and role pitiful dice there is no way you can fall behind because everyone gets funneled at these checkpoints waiting to get the lucky pass. Not like it really matters anyways because near the end there are alien teleport things that will basically teleport the last player all the way to someone else. So you could literally not do anything at all, wait to get teleported to the end. Roll the right dice and win the game without doing anything else. The fact that the finish line cannot be passed without beating game of chance ruins the entire game. Might as well set the game to playing nonstop mini games only Expand
  3. Jul 4, 2014
    Wii party de Wii es uno de los mejores juegos para montar una fiesta cuando vienen amigos a casa, Y lo mejor de todo es que da igual el nivel consolero que tengas, hasta tu madre puede jugar y ganar. Wii party U sigue siendo igual de divertido, además de haberse hecho un buen uso del mando tableta. La pega es que muchos minijuegos son en esencia lo mismo que ya vimos en Wii, y tampoco es que se hayan matado mucho a superar al anterior juego. Aún con esas, y estando ya muy explotado el anterior juego, siempre viene bien un extra de juegos nuevos, un mando motion y todo a un precio insuperable (que también cuenta). Expand
  4. Jun 4, 2014
    Wii Party U is an Ok Video Game for Wii U, i loved Wii Party for Wii, i was expecting more of returning mini games for the current From Wii Party but still a good game could been better as well
  5. May 16, 2014
    Wii Party U is a very well thought out and well designed family party game. In the past month or two I have been playing with many family members. All of the games have lots of thought put into them like spot the sneak where one player has an advantage and tries to hide it to maximise points! This is worth about 40$ if you have someone to play with, if not it's about 5$
  6. Apr 24, 2014
    I was surprised at how much fun I had with this game. There are plenty of minigames and different modes to keep the party going. Of course there are some dull minigames, and I would have liked some more games with the gamepad, but there is plenty of unique and fun content. Plus it comes with an extra controller, so that's nice.
  7. Feb 8, 2014
    I played Wii party and i can tell i prefer it to Wii party U. The new games aren't as fun, and some old ones lost their magic. I didn't expect a masterpiece or a very good game anyway, but i'm a bit disappointed. Though, all these negative points don't mean you can't have fun with this game, but if I have friends at home, i won't choose Wii party U at first.
  8. Feb 1, 2014
    Why are there so many negative reviews for this game? It's not a challenging game, but rather one that anyone can play. I have played this with family and friends, each of them finding multiple modes they enjoy. My personal favourite is the minigame "Hide and go Beak" as (when played with the right people) can be a good laugh.
  9. Dec 31, 2013
    I am really loving these games, my favourite game on it is 'Spot the Sneak' which I had to unlock to play. There are loads of games to choose from and it is fantastic when your friends join in to play. There are over 80 mini-games to play and there is a lot of variety to keep evryone happy.
  10. Dec 28, 2013
    This game is perfect for family and friends! It has a lot of great ways to use the GamePad. You can even do tabletop games on the GamePad. It's pretty cool. It also has a bunch of fun new games and minigames to play. Me and my family love this game, and I hope you do, too. Buy it for yourself and you'll see what I mean.
  11. Nov 17, 2013
    A great casual game for the whole family! Many of the mini games are awesome, unfortunately there are an equal amount that are average or below. For $45, you're getting a $40 remote and a good game, so it has incredible value.
  12. Nov 16, 2013
    A perfect value with included Wii Motion remote. A no brainer good deal you shouldn't pass up. So many games, some ok, mostly very interesting and fun to practice and play again and again. Some mini games are so short they really are mini games. Good luck. Have fun!
  13. Nov 5, 2013
    It uses the game-pad very well and there are a ton of fun games. Very good for play with friends and family as well as for single player. Name that face game will always give you a laugh. Definitely better than the original Wii party.
  14. Nov 1, 2013
    Each mode in TV Party is fun and unique, House Party has very interesting games if you have friends or family to play with, and Gamepad party is great for 2 players not to mention a lot of good minigames and the different minigame game modes. On your own you can have fun but on multiplayer its a blast.
  15. Oct 30, 2013
    Awesome casual gaming for all the family. Great deal with the Wiimote as a sweet present. Totaly worth the money. But if there isn't a wii mote bundled, it would be a 7/10 for me. Not great for single player.
  16. Oct 29, 2013
    There's some fun to be had with Wii Party U when playing with a group of ppl but it is usually short lived. most of the new board games are boring. Seriously, one of the boards is a highway. That's it. A straight road suspended over water. I did like the balldozer game but it is extremely short. Some of the minigames are great (I especially enjoyed the tabletop games) but too many of them rely on randomization rather than skill and this gets very tiring very quickly. The wii party and mario party series from Nintendo could both use some new life. Let's hope that the inevitable Mario Party U will bring something new and exciting to the table. Expand
  17. Feb 1, 2014

1. Nov 27, 2013
    Not the best party game on Wii U, but perhaps worth it for the remote. [Christmas 2013, p.77]
  2. Nov 25, 2013
    Wii Party U is a sizable and varied collection of minigames. It’s not much fun unless you have at least four people, but as it stands it’s a pretty good deal: a Wii remote and a big party game, for less than the price of a triple-A title.
  3. Attempts to be all games to all parties, but never decides what it wants to be. [Christmas 2013, p.86]