6.8

1. Feb 19, 2014
    First of all, let me just say the gameplay is great. The motionplus controls are a vast improvement and its much less finicky than the Wii version. Its a great game if you liked the first one.

The reason that I give it a negative review however, is the lack of effort and laziness put into this game. It is an obvious cash grab by Nintendo. There really isnt much to differentiate this
    from the previous entries, and the pricing structure is a joke. It certainly isnt worth the cost they expect to play all the sports. Not only that, but upon launch they only offered 2 sports was it? I cant remember for sure, but at the time of writing only some of the sports are even available.

The game is definitely of high quality, but I cant help but feel insulted by Nintendo on this one.

1. Apr 13, 2014
    What we have seen so far with Wii Sports Club has positively impressed us. Some of the games are well managed while some aren't, but in general the realization of each sport is qualitatively appreciable.
  2. Jan 17, 2014
    Wii Sports Club is just a bit out of place with this new offer, even if you recognize its key role in producing a winning system like the Wii.
  3. Jan 14, 2014
    It's undeniable that Wii Sports Club is a clear improvement over the original, with its improved graphics, precise controls and online multiplayer mode. In spite of this, Nintendo could have taken a bigger risk, by developing a true sequel to Wii Sports. As it is, one has to wonder if its price isn't a bit excessive for what it offers.