6.9

1. Feb 19, 2014
    First of all, let me just say the gameplay is great. The motionplus controls are a vast improvement and its much less finicky than the Wii version. Its a great game if you liked the first one.

The reason that I give it a negative review however, is the lack of effort and laziness put into this game. It is an obvious cash grab by Nintendo. There really isnt much to differentiate this
    from the previous entries, and the pricing structure is a joke. It certainly isnt worth the cost they expect to play all the sports. Not only that, but upon launch they only offered 2 sports was it? I cant remember for sure, but at the time of writing only some of the sports are even available.

The game is definitely of high quality, but I cant help but feel insulted by Nintendo on this one.

1. Jul 28, 2014
    Wii Sports always felt more like a starting point than an endpoint, so it's kind of funny to be playing it again on the Wii U more than a decade later.
  2. Jul 28, 2014
    But this is still a game that revels in a party environment. Alone, there’s little to keep you coming back for too long, but after a few drinks, or with the family, Wii Sports continues to provide a good time.
  3. Jul 22, 2014
    Wii Sports Club feels a little light on content and isn't quite as accessible as it once was, but it's still a great multiplayer game, whether played online or with friends.