7.0

1. Feb 19, 2014
    First of all, let me just say the gameplay is great. The motionplus controls are a vast improvement and its much less finicky than the Wii version. Its a great game if you liked the first one.

The reason that I give it a negative review however, is the lack of effort and laziness put into this game. It is an obvious cash grab by Nintendo. There really isnt much to differentiate this
    from the previous entries, and the pricing structure is a joke. It certainly isnt worth the cost they expect to play all the sports. Not only that, but upon launch they only offered 2 sports was it? I cant remember for sure, but at the time of writing only some of the sports are even available.

The game is definitely of high quality, but I cant help but feel insulted by Nintendo on this one.
  2. Oct 24, 2014
    In my opinion. Wii sports Club is a massive step down from the original. The good things about the game are the graphics, which look splendid in HD and the golf sport works perfectly with the extra use of the gamepad and the Wiimote at the same time. However, the major disadvantages are the controls, which are literally broken for most of the sports. Whenever my friend and I play boxing, we find it hilariously horrendous as the controls involving moving the Wii mote and shaking to punch, don't work at all. Sports which involve swinging (e.g. Tennis and baseball), feel so weak and the force is non existent. In My opinion, Wii sports club is not a very good game, I would recommend playing the original Wii Sports and Wii Sports Resort as they offer you the same sports, but better and alot more. Unless you are addicted to golf, then you can play this. Expand

1. Aug 9, 2014
    While the inclusion of online play creates some issues with the slower-moving sports, it’s still a fun addition for Tennis and Baseball.
  2. Aug 7, 2014
    Rather than advancing upon the legacy of its predecessor, Wii Sports Club comes off more like an HD remake of the same old game with some additional motion plus and gamepad support. While this may have been a groundbreaking package eight years ago, today it feels altogether lackluster.
  3. Aug 7, 2014
    It's still great fun, particularly in short bursts, but it's hard to justify plunking down extra cash for Wii Sports Club.