5.9

1. Feb 2, 2014
    I own over a dozen different exercise games on the Wii, Xbox, and PS3. This title is one of the better ones. A variety of activities and each is short enough that you don't get bored. The motion detection stinks but on part with most Wii games. The stretching activities are more interesting than most exercise games. Activities are definitely for those with an intermediate level ofI own over a dozen different exercise games on the Wii, Xbox, and PS3. This title is one of the better ones. A variety of activities and each is short enough that you don't get bored. The motion detection stinks but on part with most Wii games. The stretching activities are more interesting than most exercise games. Activities are definitely for those with an intermediate level of fitness. If you're very overweight, this title probably isn't for you because many of the movements wouldn't be safe better stick with Wii Fit. But if you're looking for something new to keep you exercising give this title a try. Expand
  2. Jul 16, 2014
    If you really want a decent workout instead of a quirky mini-game experience (ahem...Wii Fit U), then Your Shape: Fitness Now is really the only game in the Wii U library that will fit the bill. I don't play it much, but my 60-year old mom does and she has lost 10 pounds in 1 month! Of course she has also been watching her diet and all, but this game has played a big part in her slimmingIf you really want a decent workout instead of a quirky mini-game experience (ahem...Wii Fit U), then Your Shape: Fitness Now is really the only game in the Wii U library that will fit the bill. I don't play it much, but my 60-year old mom does and she has lost 10 pounds in 1 month! Of course she has also been watching her diet and all, but this game has played a big part in her slimming down.

What this game does great is give her the ability to choose a monthly workout schedule which not only gives her the guidance she needs, but keeps her interested by mixing it up with a nice variety of excercises. Seriously, who cares if the wiimote doesn't work perfectly in sync with the game like other games? I think that's really missing the point. The point of the game is fitness, and this is way better than the alternative of watching an aerobic video with no interactive element. I think of this game as a programmable workout/aerobic exercise video/trainer that not only creates workout regimens for you but also tracks your progress. The game would work even without the wiimote. I'm so happy I gave this title a try... and it only cost me $12!

1. Professional, fully featured and a tad bodacious, this undoubtedly sets a high bar for fitness games on Wii U.
  2. Feb 5, 2013
    More suitable for women than for men. Rather for social networks fans than for those serious about sweat and sore muscles. If you are able to see through all the "buts" and "whys", you won't be disappointed, but delighted neither.
  3. Jan 8, 2013
    The wide variety of exercises with different stages provides fun and should help to burn calories.