6.5

1. Oct 3, 2010
    Old school fun arcade soccer style with reasonably good gameplay and difficult. Zakumi's Dream Team and trophies can make you busy with this title. Not a must buy but check this if you are a football fan.
  2. Dec 19, 2010
    The game is very arcade like. Tons of modes and game play variety make for great replay value. There however isn't much new to it that hasn't been in previous soccer games. Still, a nice enough game.
  3. Dec 9, 2014
    This is a great game to play with friends, because of that its a game I recommend you buy. Its something I really like when I first played it with my cousins and i think you will like it to.

1. It's not terribly different from the relatively recent FIFA 10. [May 2010, p.85]
  2. Slightly more than a re-skin of FIFA 10, but not quite enough to make this definitive. [May 2010, p.84]
  3. This is a fantastic title that not only all Wii owners, but every fan of the sport will find something to enjoy. This might be a strictly arcade affair, but once you accept that and just focus on trying to score as many goals as possible, you will find it difficult to put down.