Alvin and the Chipmunks Wii

3.6

1. AnonymousL
    Dec 1, 2009
    Well, I wanted to balance the user score, but I also wanted to be honest. This game is awful. Don't buy it. If at all possible, head to your nearest Wal-mart and shun it openly. Send complaints to everyone involved in the formation of this atrocity, being sure to be as rude as possible. Enjoy!
  2. TimL
    Feb 6, 2009
    Came bundled with our Wii. Thankfully we didn't spend a dime extra as it would not have been even worth that amount.
  3. JeanD.
    Mar 10, 2008
    Not worth the money. 10 minutes of Call of Duty 4 beats this whole game.
  4. RodR.
    Dec 18, 2007
    This is, by far, the worst game I've ever played. I want to make it clear to everyone: do not buy this game.

When you can't fail a song, your character models don't even seem to be performing while tracks are playing in the background, and there's no impact on how the Chipmunks play, you realize that this is a weak attempt at cashing in on the upcoming movie, one that's being sold at full price instead of at a discount, no less.
  2. Though largely inoffensive in its sloppiness, Alvin and the Chipmunks amounts to a forgettable budget title priced like a premium release this holiday season - as if you needed another reason to abstain from it.
  3. I would fully recommend this game to people who know a little one who loves music, and is just starting to get into the world of video gaming.