1.2

Overwhelming dislike- based on 9 Ratings

1. Nov 8, 2013
    I am gamer. I've been a gamer since i was five. I have played so many video games, great and lame.

There is not a single game out there that i've played that is more awful than this game. The mechanics are choppy and frustrating. You get a selection of a few characters to play as, but honestly, there's no point to the "variety". Each of them, by the way, have little phrases they say

The mechanics are choppy and frustrating. You get a selection of a few characters to play as, but honestly, there's no point to the "variety". Each of them, by the way, have little phrases they say every now and then. They are the worst and most obnoxious and annoying sounding voice actors to ever find their way onto a video game.
    There's no motivation to this game either. All maps and all characters are already given to you, and i don't like any part of any of them.
    I enjoy the wii. I find it to be a fun console. This game, however…well I want to take this game and break and burn and shoot it and i would've done all of that if i hadn't just sold it to a used game store.
tbd

No score yet - based on 1 Critic

AMF should be a strong brand when it comes to bowling on the videogame consoles, but instead it simply adds a name to an awful, quickly developed cash-in.