8.1

1. Nov 6, 2010
    This is a super creative and downright fun game but unfortunately it is over way way way to soon. It is only 10 bucks or so on the virtual console so it is well worth a purchase and play-through especially if you like plat-formers but at the end of the day it falls short of truly being a brilliant game. This is a plat-former where you don't move the character but instead you move the world around the character!! that's a bit of a lie as your character can run and jump but that's it. This opens up all sorts of fun and clever puzzles that make you think. The game can also become pretty challenging but it is just too short. The graphics are super stylized and fit the wii perfectly. I recommend this game to anybody but i just wish it were a full fledged game. Expand
  2. Sep 20, 2010
    A game like you have never seen before - its truly amazing. I just fell in love with the whole design of the game. A simply "Must Have" for the Wii!
  3. Dec 28, 2010
    So yes, I play with paper dolls. And paper lizards, bees, bats and snakes. All of which reside in the off kilter strategy platformer that goes by the name of And Yet It Moves. From the moment I saw the preview video I knew I had to play this game. The overall look is very cool in an arts and crafts kind of way. Everything has the appearance of being made out of scraps of paper. From simple black and white, to fully textured varieties, the paperscapes in the levels are displayed with a truly artistic lean. To join in with this natural, hand crafted feel is the sound in this game. Very sparse and composed primarily of human voices, beatbox, and Bobby McFerrin-like vocal instrumentation. It all adds to the feeling of isolation in this game. It clearly places you on the lost planet of paper that the adventure takes place in.
    Once you get pass looking and listening, itâ

1. Jan 20, 2011
    A true original. [Issue#102, p.124]
  2. Dec 25, 2010
    A bevy of unlockable time trial and puzzle modes top off this premium WiiWare purchase. Must buy. [Issue#231, p.95.]
  3. Oct 27, 2010
    Of course, And Yet It Moves only scratches the surface of possibility, but it is a journey absolutely worth taking.