8.1

1. Sep 20, 2010
    A game like you have never seen before - its truly amazing. I just fell in love with the whole design of the game. A simply "Must Have" for the Wii!
  2. Dec 28, 2010
    So yes, I play with paper dolls. And paper lizards, bees, bats and snakes. All of which reside in the off kilter strategy platformer that goes by the name of And Yet It Moves. From the moment I saw the preview video I knew I had to play this game. The overall look is very cool in an arts and crafts kind of way. Everything has the appearance of being made out of scraps of paper. FromSo yes, I play with paper dolls. And paper lizards, bees, bats and snakes. All of which reside in the off kilter strategy platformer that goes by the name of And Yet It Moves. From the moment I saw the preview video I knew I had to play this game. The overall look is very cool in an arts and crafts kind of way. Everything has the appearance of being made out of scraps of paper. From simple black and white, to fully textured varieties, the paperscapes in the levels are displayed with a truly artistic lean. To join in with this natural, hand crafted feel is the sound in this game. Very sparse and composed primarily of human voices, beatbox, and Bobby McFerrin-like vocal instrumentation. It all adds to the feeling of isolation in this game. It clearly places you on the lost planet of paper that the adventure takes place in.
    Once you get pass looking and listening, itâ

1. Jan 20, 2011
    A true original. [Issue#102, p.124]
  2. Dec 25, 2010
    A bevy of unlockable time trial and puzzle modes top off this premium WiiWare purchase. Must buy. [Issue#231, p.95.]
  3. Oct 27, 2010
    Of course, And Yet It Moves only scratches the surface of possibility, but it is a journey absolutely worth taking.