2.5

1. May 20, 2014
    My god, this game is amazing! I have no idea why people would hate this game. I mean the ending was so good and the final boss made me wet! But hey, its a opinion. This game made me wet.
  2. Dec 22, 2013
    this has got to be one of the worst games on the wii. There are only nine levels in the game... and this was released in 2007. the same year BioShock was released, mario galaxy, Sonic Rush Adventure, and more gems. this game can be summed up in 6 words: a carbon copy of Ninjabread Man. there are better games on the wii, so why bother
  3. Jul 7, 2013
    Prepare yourself for the worst Nintendo Wii game ever made! Similar to Ninjabread Man, this game is panned for the jerky camera and the short amount of levels to get through. The gameplay looks to be different to the supposed-of story. If you want this game, don't buy it in the first place. None of Data Design Interactive games will be given scores higher than a 3 out of 10, so don't buy any games from this company! Expand
  4. Mar 30, 2012
    It sucks..........................................................................................................................................................................................
  5. Mar 13, 2011
    If you would pay real money for the privilege of rubbing a rusty cheese grater on your own exposed brain then this is the game for you. I'd rather spend my time listening to Barry Manilow records whilst reading "A verbose history of the evolution of the roofing nail".
  6. Mar 30, 2012

Overwhelming dislike - based on 5 Critics

Step away from the budget title. Slowly turn around, and make for the exit. There are nine levels in the game, but why you'd want to play past the first few steps of the first stage is a question only a neurologist and an expert team of psychologists could answer.
  2. These are dross of the highest order. Rip offs at budget price.
  3. Forged from middleware obtained from the bowels of Hell, Anubis II is a game with only the cruelest and most heartless of intentions. If for some reason this game finds its way into your home, witness as it engages your children (or anyone else) in a swift moment of neutrality before it throws off its cloak and shows its true colors.