7.6

1. ChrisCasbon
    Dec 7, 2008
    Wha!? CUBELLO gets a 68?! IMPOSSIBLE!

Wha!? CUBELLO gets a 68?! IMPOSSIBLE!

Not only is the title incredibly original and clever, it's amazingly intense and is quite possibly the most intimidating puzzler I've played in a very long time. Seriously, having a huge cube structure hurtling towards you at menacingly high speeds is not for the faint of heart. By far the best of the Art Style series, vastly better than that soulless waste that is ROTOHEX.
  2. CorbieDillard
    Oct 15, 2008
    The concept is simple and easy to pick up, but the game play becomes tiring after awhile and I didn't find the draw to come back to the game much after my initial playing session. Maybe I was just too spoiled after playing World of Goo or the overall concept didn't agree with me.

Cubello is a pretty impressive product, and a game that embraces the idea of WiiWare entirely. It's one entertaining, core concept, and it's done with simplicity and polish.
  2. Despite its basic presentation and superficially simplistic gameplay, Cubello is the kind of game that delivers an engrossing experience every time you pick it up.
  3. Cubello is definitely shallower and less sublime than Orbient, with at least one glaring design flaw and unfortunate sound design. Nevertheless, it can still be a fun diversion, and it does manage to present a unique sort of puzzle gameplay.