Balls of Fury Wii

2.8

1. CRABAGO
    Feb 3, 2008
    I feel the game is great. You have to be a fan of the movie to enjoy the game. Playing our friends utilizing your favorite character is classic. IMHO...watch the movie then play the game. It'll all jive.
  2. BobF.
    Dec 25, 2007
    This is the best game EVER, Why did you give it such bad scores? The hilarity of this game never ends and the 3 game modes make it even more fun! This great game deserves a score MUCH better than any other game.

Overwhelming dislike - based on 6 Critics

It's been a good while since I've come across a game of this caliber, which is to say that I don't often see titles that suck this bad in this day and age.
  2. The only gratification you can get out of this game is when you pass right by it in the game aisle. Use the money you would have spent for far more gratifying ventures, like rehab. Because if you actually bought this game, I’m sure that’s exactly where you need to be headed.
  3. Nintendo Gamer
    A shrine to gaming incompetence. Arriving in the same month as "Galaxy" it's gotta take some balls to release something as totally inept as this and expect people to play it. [Christmas 2007, p.64]