Balls of Fury Wii

3.1

1. Jul 29, 2017
    I love hitting balls to the other players in anticipation of them giving a perfect return back to me and I can smack it into oblivion and score a point; ooohh the fun of table tennis. Furthermore, the ball is on fire, giving it a new spin and direction which is a positive move. I enjoy the movie cus it has ping pong balls and thus I enjoy this delectable game as well.
  2. KikB.
    Jun 2, 2008
    Balls of Fury on the Wii! The title is wrong. They should've called it Balls because they certainly had some while they were making this game.
  3. JosiahH.
    Apr 11, 2008
    WOW. Just the fact that Nintendo had the nerve to think that I was dumb enough to buy this game is an insult like no other. If -3698 was a score on this site, That's what this game would receive. Really, the game was so terrible it's indescribable. Maybe I would like it a little bit if I liked the movie, kind of like those DBZ games that they made. Nintendo really needs to WOW. Just the fact that Nintendo had the nerve to think that I was dumb enough to buy this game is an insult like no other. If -3698 was a score on this site, That's what this game would receive. Really, the game was so terrible it's indescribable. Maybe I would like it a little bit if I liked the movie, kind of like those DBZ games that they made. Nintendo really needs to carefully consider the choices they make when they design games, and... I'm pretty sure that that I've gotten my point across, so I'll tell you that the game is actually worth renting, because you will laugh your @$$ off when you see it's lameness. I didn't consider the humor of it's terribleness in my scoring, so it still gets a 0. Sorry movie fans, but you have to admit, the game was awful. Expand
  4. CRABAGO
    Feb 3, 2008
    I feel the game is great. You have to be a fan of the movie to enjoy the game. Playing our friends utilizing your favorite character is classic. IMHO...watch the movie then play the game. It'll all jive.
  5. BobF.
    Dec 25, 2007
    This is the best game EVER, Why did you give it such bad scores? The hilarity of this game never ends and the 3 game modes make it even more fun! This great game deserves a score MUCH better than any other game.

Overwhelming dislike - based on 6 Critics

It's been a good while since I've come across a game of this caliber, which is to say that I don't often see titles that suck this bad in this day and age.
  2. The only gratification you can get out of this game is when you pass right by it in the game aisle. Use the money you would have spent for far more gratifying ventures, like rehab. Because if you actually bought this game, I’m sure that’s exactly where you need to be headed.
  3. Nintendo Gamer
    A shrine to gaming incompetence. Arriving in the same month as "Galaxy" it's gotta take some balls to release something as totally inept as this and expect people to play it. [Christmas 2007, p.64]