7.7

1. Sep 14, 2010
    for sure the wii was made for this kinda game. cartoony, funny, almost childish but with semi-challenging controls and backstory. highly recommended..............
  2. Sep 10, 2010
    This game was perfect for my four and a half year old... I can't imagine adults getting much out of it (except some fun with the banter and animations), but for a young kid it is perfect - he gets a huge sense of achievement, loves being Batman, and can actually progress through levels. A great buy for little kids; I would not recommend otherwise, not as a gaming experience at least -This game was perfect for my four and a half year old... I can't imagine adults getting much out of it (except some fun with the banter and animations), but for a young kid it is perfect - he gets a huge sense of achievement, loves being Batman, and can actually progress through levels. A great buy for little kids; I would not recommend otherwise, not as a gaming experience at least - although the atmosphere is good light hearted fun Expand

1. Jan 20, 2011
    Limited gameplay appeal. [Issue#102, p.116]
  2. Dec 25, 2010
    The emphasis is on easy enjoyment. Never mind if you die - coins will bring you back. [Issue#232, p.94]
  3. Oct 26, 2010
    The Brave and the Bold is a classic 2D beat 'em up that doesn't take itself too seriously. A graphical candy that will come to an end too soon and in the easiest way possible.