Ben 10: Protector of Earth Wii

7.7

1. Feb 2, 2016
    BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUYT ITIUGIRBIE IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS REALLY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDd
  2. Nov 7, 2011
    It was better than I expected it to be. It is an awfully easy game though. It would have been better if all 10 of the alien characters were playable though.
  3. MatthewC.
    Feb 26, 2008
    I love this game ! I love Ben 10 and if anyone else does they should love this game.
  4. NanashiD.
    Nov 9, 2007
    Certainly the best licensed game I;ve played in a while. Kinda like a less violent God of War, or Devil May Cry sort of game. I'm a big fan of the cell shaded-ness, and it looks a lot like the show. Plenty of enemies, neat attacks, okay level design, very basic puzzles, and an actual level of difficulty, despite being designed for an E10 crowd.

1. Nintendo Gamer
    If you've never heard of Ben 10 you're too old to play it (which is most of us), but for action-loving tykes this is a surprisingly well-made title. [Christmas 2007, p.58]
    It does a ton of things right in its first gaming attempt, and while we couldn’t care less about the license itself the core gameplay is fast and fun, there’s some depth in the 80+ unlockable combos and five fighters, and the LEGO Star Wars-inspired “pop in, pop out” two player mode makes this one great for the younger crowd.
  3. This game is perfect for a younger gamer -- especially if they enjoy the cartoon.