6.9

1. Nov 23, 2012
    Few controls.10/10

The gameplay has Single Player and Multiplayer.The Single Player has review and test;and Multiplayer has 3
    categories to play.10/10

Finally,the graphics.The design brought the game to the NGC(for those who don't know Nintendo Game Cube)era.For Mario Party 6 it's acceptable(8/10).But for Wii:6/10.The game was released in 2007 not in 2004.

Overall:2.6/3
  2. Oct 16, 2010
    Well ... Where can I start? The game has some good sides and some bad sides. We will start with solo .. It can get really boring and irritating . multiplayer, the test does take to long that you can do and the other people playing get really bored whilst watching. I rated it two because of how boring it can get and they do have a little worm character and it makes the most annoying soundWell ... Where can I start? The game has some good sides and some bad sides. We will start with solo .. It can get really boring and irritating . multiplayer, the test does take to long that you can do and the other people playing get really bored whilst watching. I rated it two because of how boring it can get and they do have a little worm character and it makes the most annoying sound when talking it's hard to skip but it really annoys you. Expand

1. Nifty use of the pointer like nobody's business, but the WiiConnect24 stuff is deeply uninspired. [Sept 2007, p.44]
  2. Big brains are certainly desirable, but big price tags are a different matter, and Wii Degree's standard $49.99 asking price is a little hard to stomach. While the game is tons of fun, there's just a handful of minigames and not much else, which puts it in a different class to other full-priced options.
    You're going to have fun here, but in three or four years we'll look back at this game and it will pale by comparison to its inevitable sequels.