Big Brain Academy: Wii Degree Wii

6.9

1. EvanB.
    Jun 9, 2007
    A great concept, but wait for a price drop!
  2. NathanB.
    Jun 17, 2007
    This mini-game collection stands out from the crowd on the Wii, and serves as another great title for introducing the Wii to non-gamers. If you are trying to get your family playing Wii, this game is a must have- If you game alone- don't worry about it- or at least wait until there is a significant price drop.
  3. Alex
    Jul 19, 2007
    I like the game and how easy it is to get an advantage.
  4. AaronD.
    Jul 29, 2007
    Amazingly fun.
  5. HilaryB.
    Aug 5, 2007
    I honestly think that 5 years down the road, this is one of the Wii titles that I would pick up and play more than 95% of the other titles out there. Family friendly and great multiplayer fun!
  6. MichaelH.
    Aug 8, 2007
    Value for money isn't an issue in the UK since it's actually a budget title over here, (£17.99 rather than £34.99). Well worth the money in my opinion and a great game.
  7. Awais
    Sep 4, 2007
    I was able to gettis tiltle for around £13.50 on launch date - was a short term special deal. For the price I paid , it is value for money.I haven't played the multiplayer yet ..but seemed to got the most out of single player mode within a week of play time. Controls are easy too.
  8. Rob
    Sep 27, 2007
    I guess anybody who wants this game has already played it by now, but for those who are taking the critic reviews a little too seriously... you really need to play it with a bunch of friends of family. Yes, the single player is way too brief, but I can't believe some of the above critics have slated the multiplayer, too. This is the most fun multiplayer Wii game to date, suitable for I guess anybody who wants this game has already played it by now, but for those who are taking the critic reviews a little too seriously... you really need to play it with a bunch of friends of family. Yes, the single player is way too brief, but I can't believe some of the above critics have slated the multiplayer, too. This is the most fun multiplayer Wii game to date, suitable for all ages and levels of experience. As a team game, it's produced more laughter and competition than anything we've played before. Try all the multiplayer game modes, and you'll find this is well worth the budget price tag. Excellent stuff; looking forward to the sequels! Expand
  9. ColinP.
    Jan 20, 2008
    My brother got this for Christmas and I was a bit sceptical after reading the mixed reviews, but after playing four player with the rest of my family for a while it wound up being great fun. Don't know what the single player would be like, but considering the price and the easy gameplay I definitely recommend this as a multiplayer game.
  10. KevinC.
    Feb 17, 2008
    Good games. Getting higher scores keeps me and the kids coming back for more.
  11. YvonneB.
    Mar 17, 2008
    Was a great family friendly game! The entire family got involved in playing mutli player - we had more fun that we'd had in a very very long time. It was great to see the kids together in one room laughing and smiling! Was totally worth it!
  12. ScottG.
    May 14, 2008
    Fun, educational, non-violent, clean, what more do you want in this day and age of the typical opposite.
  13. AntonB.
    Jun 9, 2008
    Overall, it's really well-made and fun. With Internet sharing, great multiplayer modes and games that actually test your brain and not your luck, this game is all but the reason why everyone so hates minigame collections. Most of the games included may seem pretty easy at first, but the experet difficulty is truly brain-twisting in each of the 15 games.
  14. Nov 23, 2012
    Few controls.10/10

The gameplay has Single Player and Multiplayer.The Single Player has review and test;and Multiplayer has 3
    categories to play.10/10

Finally,the graphics.The design brought the game to the NGC(for those who don't know Nintendo Game Cube)era.For Mario Party 6 it's acceptable(8/10).But for Wii:6/10.The game was released in 2007 not in 2004.

Overall:2.6/3

#23 Most Discussed Wii Game of 2007
#28 Most Shared Wii Game of 2007

1. Nintendo Gamer
    Nifty use of the pointer like nobody's business, but the WiiConnect24 stuff is deeply uninspired. [Sept 2007, p.44]
    Big brains are certainly desirable, but big price tags are a different matter, and Wii Degree's standard $49.99 asking price is a little hard to stomach. While the game is tons of fun, there's just a handful of minigames and not much else, which puts it in a different class to other full-priced options.
    You're going to have fun here, but in three or four years we'll look back at this game and it will pale by comparison to its inevitable sequels.