6.8

Jul 29, 2007
    Amazingly fun.
  2. HilaryB.
    Aug 5, 2007
    I honestly think that 5 years down the road, this is one of the Wii titles that I would pick up and play more than 95% of the other titles out there. Family friendly and great multiplayer fun!
  3. MichaelH.
    Aug 8, 2007
    Value for money isn't an issue in the UK since it's actually a budget title over here, (£17.99 rather than £34.99). Well worth the money in my opinion and a great game.
  4. ScottG.
    May 14, 2008
    Fun, educational, non-violent, clean, what more do you want in this day and age of the typical opposite.
  5. EvanB.
    Jun 9, 2007
    A great concept, but wait for a price drop!
  6. KevinC.
    Feb 17, 2008
    Good games. Getting higher scores keeps me and the kids coming back for more.
  7. YvonneB.
    Mar 17, 2008
    Was a great family friendly game! The entire family got involved in playing mutli player - we had more fun that we'd had in a very very long time. It was great to see the kids together in one room laughing and smiling! Was totally worth it!
  8. Nov 23, 2012
    Few controls.10/10

The gameplay has Single Player and Multiplayer.The Single Player has review and test;and Multiplayer has 3
    categories to play.10/10

Finally,the graphics.The design brought the game to the NGC(for those who don't know Nintendo Game Cube)era.For Mario Party 6 it's acceptable(8/10).But for Wii:6/10.The game was released in 2007 not in 2004.

Overall:2.6/3
  9. NathanB.
    Jun 17, 2007
    This mini-game collection stands out from the crowd on the Wii, and serves as another great title for introducing the Wii to non-gamers. If you are trying to get your family playing Wii, this game is a must have- If you game alone- don't worry about it- or at least wait until there is a significant price drop.
  10. Alex
    Jul 19, 2007
    I like the game and how easy it is to get an advantage.
  11. Awais
    Sep 4, 2007
    I was able to gettis tiltle for around £13.50 on launch date - was a short term special deal. For the price I paid , it is value for money.I haven't played the multiplayer yet ..but seemed to got the most out of single player mode within a week of play time. Controls are easy too.
  12. Rob
    Sep 27, 2007
    I guess anybody who wants this game has already played it by now, but for those who are taking the critic reviews a little too seriously... you really need to play it with a bunch of friends of family. Yes, the single player is way too brief, but I can't believe some of the above critics have slated the multiplayer, too. This is the most fun multiplayer Wii game to date, suitable for I guess anybody who wants this game has already played it by now, but for those who are taking the critic reviews a little too seriously... you really need to play it with a bunch of friends of family. Yes, the single player is way too brief, but I can't believe some of the above critics have slated the multiplayer, too. This is the most fun multiplayer Wii game to date, suitable for all ages and levels of experience. As a team game, it's produced more laughter and competition than anything we've played before. Try all the multiplayer game modes, and you'll find this is well worth the budget price tag. Excellent stuff; looking forward to the sequels! Expand
  13. ColinP.
    Jan 20, 2008
    My brother got this for Christmas and I was a bit sceptical after reading the mixed reviews, but after playing four player with the rest of my family for a while it wound up being great fun. Don't know what the single player would be like, but considering the price and the easy gameplay I definitely recommend this as a multiplayer game.
  14. AntonB.
    Jun 9, 2008
    Overall, it's really well-made and fun. With Internet sharing, great multiplayer modes and games that actually test your brain and not your luck, this game is all but the reason why everyone so hates minigame collections. Most of the games included may seem pretty easy at first, but the experet difficulty is truly brain-twisting in each of the 15 games.
  15. thedude
    Jun 25, 2007
    A completely different sort of game. It's really fun if you get a good rivalry with someone determined to prove they're smarter than you. However, it doesn't seem to offer up as much in varied gameplay as it should. We played Wii Sports for over two months without getting tired of it. We played Wii Degree for a week straight and haven't touched it since. I think we A completely different sort of game. It's really fun if you get a good rivalry with someone determined to prove they're smarter than you. However, it doesn't seem to offer up as much in varied gameplay as it should. We played Wii Sports for over two months without getting tired of it. We played Wii Degree for a week straight and haven't touched it since. I think we will go back to it from time to time, but while it is fun it just doesn't have the legs that some of the other Wii multi-player games have. A better rental than one to purchase for most probably, and it is a little bit of an acquired taste, so some may not get much out of it at all. If brain teasers and mind games are your cup of tea, though, it is worth trying out. Expand
  16. RupertA.
    Jun 26, 2007
    Great game, but the price tag hurt a little. The most fun to be had here is the Brain Sprint multiplayer. Puzzles are not as repetitive as I would have thought, given their relatively small number. There are enough variations to keep you engaged and challenged.
  17. DaveR.
    Jun 13, 2007
    I think it would be a great game if you like to pick your brain... but playing games is supposed to take your mind off of stuff like that and for the price of it i will aggree it needs to drop before i put it in with my game collection
  18. KDep
    Jul 4, 2007
    Glad I rented this one - I played it through twice last night (each taking about 5 - 10 minutes) and I doubt I'll pick it up again. Interesting, but only worth about $20 as a game. Might be better if you did play it only once a day for a few minutes, but I likely won't do that. A fun minigame collection, but not worth the full price by far.
  19. DebS.
    Aug 19, 2007
    It held more promise when first bought it, now it bugs me that I must click through all the professors instructions. We don't need to have to hear/read him say the same things over and over. I do like that it can be played with many people.
  20. DougL.
    May 23, 2008
    It is cool but gets old fast. I enjoyed big brain more on the DS, but this is fun overall.
  21. Feb 27, 2015
    Not enough content in this game to keep you connected to it. Although I do like the stats they show you at the end of each test that shows how well you did.
  22. DeniseR.
    Aug 19, 2007
    Repetitive puzzles, poor graphics. Would be fun for young children under the age of 10.
  23. JennP.
    Aug 28, 2007
    I am upset I spent $8 to rent this game. I played the entire game in under an hour. There is no replay value, once you've taken the test that's all they have to offer. I gave it a 3 because it was fun while it lasted...
  24. Oct 16, 2010
    Well ... Where can I start? The game has some good sides and some bad sides. We will start with solo .. It can get really boring and irritating . multiplayer, the test does take to long that you can do and the other people playing get really bored whilst watching. I rated it two because of how boring it can get and they do have a little worm character and it makes the most annoying soundWell ... Where can I start? The game has some good sides and some bad sides. We will start with solo .. It can get really boring and irritating . multiplayer, the test does take to long that you can do and the other people playing get really bored whilst watching. I rated it two because of how boring it can get and they do have a little worm character and it makes the most annoying sound when talking it's hard to skip but it really annoys you. Expand
  25. NathanH.
    Aug 3, 2008
    Come on. How could it possibly get more boring than this! It doesnt last long, and the brain testing idea sucks the fun out of this stupid game. DONT BUY OR EVEN RENT THIS GAME!

1. Nifty use of the pointer like nobody's business, but the WiiConnect24 stuff is deeply uninspired. [Sept 2007, p.44]
  2. Big brains are certainly desirable, but big price tags are a different matter, and Wii Degree's standard $49.99 asking price is a little hard to stomach. While the game is tons of fun, there's just a handful of minigames and not much else, which puts it in a different class to other full-priced options.
    You're going to have fun here, but in three or four years we'll look back at this game and it will pale by comparison to its inevitable sequels.