1.4

Overwhelming dislike- based on 10 Ratings

1. AidanT
    Jan 3, 2009
    This game was a complete ripoff. Looking at the cover, I assumed that you could actually play a real hockey, tennis, soccer, lacrosse, basketball, and football game. However, all that I got was a bunch of boring mini games that didn't even make sense.
  2. PhilD
    Feb 9, 2009
    This game absolutely sucks. No TEAM sports are present, just lame drills. NO Multiplayer (just turn-based) or online. All of the drills are underwhelming and uninspired. I hope Activision fired everyone responsible for this P.O.S. title.
  3. BritC
    Feb 28, 2009
    The worst game ever made! Deceptively created cover looks like a beefed up version of the original WII Sports. All copies of this game should be thrown away.
  4. JohnA.
    Dec 2, 2008
    The IGN reviewer is out to lunch. All his reviews of casual Wii sports games are negative. Why have him review another one? Makes me not want to read anything on IGN. Big League sports has some fun casual games. The IGN guy never mentions these. We had a LOT of fun with drills like Hockey Shoot Out, Basketball 3 Point Challenge, Soccer Corner Kick, Tennis Aces and Tennis Pinball. If you The IGN reviewer is out to lunch. All his reviews of casual Wii sports games are negative. Why have him review another one? Makes me not want to read anything on IGN. Big League sports has some fun casual games. The IGN guy never mentions these. We had a LOT of fun with drills like Hockey Shoot Out, Basketball 3 Point Challenge, Soccer Corner Kick, Tennis Aces and Tennis Pinball. If you want some quick, pick up an play casual fun to play with your kids, check it out. The only thing I would say to the marketing guys, first impressions were that these were full sports games. It wasn't until after that we realized that these were just drills. Recommend to make this clearer on the box. Collapse
  5. RoverT
    Dec 27, 2008
    Not a good game. The creators of the game tried to use the popularity of Wii Sports to make money on a "sequel", by using a similar blue and white box design, allowing the player to make an avatar (no Mii's though), and incuding more events than WS(suposedly making the game "better"). But compared to BLS, WS is the greatest game ever created. You would have to be a very kind person Not a good game. The creators of the game tried to use the popularity of Wii Sports to make money on a "sequel", by using a similar blue and white box design, allowing the player to make an avatar (no Mii's though), and incuding more events than WS(suposedly making the game "better"). But compared to BLS, WS is the greatest game ever created. You would have to be a very kind person to enjoy this game, due to its pathetically simple and boring events, horrible graphics, slow reaction times, and all around lack of well thought through design. The game is just a collection of smaller games that are deemed exciting! by the box art, but are truly just 2 minute periods of randomly waving your Wii remote and hoping for a good score. This game is worth a maximum of $5 (definitly not the requested $40). Expand
  6. JustinW
    Feb 16, 2009
    I expected this game to be in-line with Wii Sports. It was awful, and nothing is related to personal ability in the game. You can't even play the sports, its practice.
tbd

No score yet - based on 2 Critics

All I can say is, vote with your wallets. Do not buy this game.
  2. Big League Sports is a miserable game that should have been released as a $10 Wii Ware title than an actual retail offering. Avoid this game at all costs. It’s neither fun nor original and has no place in your Wii game collection.