8.4

1. Dec 25, 2011
    I felt the Beat and I love the nostalgic trip into this musical universe of this masterpiece. What a game to kick off a series. Commander video deserves to be up there with other Indie game mascots. A must have Wii Ware game.
  2. Mar 17, 2011
    This game will make your head explode. In a good way. Nothing like it, check it out - it's even multiplayer, unlike any (I think) of the other Bit.Trip games
  3. jammer
    Mar 21, 2009
    I love this game. Well worth 600 points.
  4. TreB
    Mar 20, 2009
    Awesome game. One of the best on the Wii (including retail or Wiiware).
  5. franklynr
    Mar 18, 2009
    Pong+Rez*rotating controls= dynamic F.U.N. 10 out of 10 from me.
  6. Dec 25, 2011

Overall the experience is pretty entertaining, and at a price point of $6 it’s tough to pass up. With that being said, players expecting too much might be let down, as the game is three tracks total (basically 200 points a song, which is the same as any Rock Band DLC really), and it’s all about replaying them and getting better scores.
  2. About the only downside to having a game as much fun to play as Bit.Trip.Beat is that with only 3 levels, you'll definitely be left wanting more.
  3. Bit.Trip Beat is a fast, furious rhythm game with fun and exciting gameplay despite its eccentricities.