7.4

1. Mar 8, 2011
    This game is great. It's not my absolute favorite of the 6 Bit.Trip games, but it is a ton of fun for the price. Basically Flux is Beat with lots of small improvements - the balance of difficult vs easy sections is much better, you can make a lot more mistakes and still keep going, the graphics are better, etc, etc.

Honestly there's not a whole lot I can say in favor of this game besides
    saying it is Bit.Trip.Beat 2.0, but that is enough for me. If you only ever buy one Bit.Trip game, get Runner, but if you're like me, and enjoy all 7 games Gaijin has published so far, you'll love this one.

Graphics: 10/10 (for the Wii, and Gaijin games in general)
    Sound: 10/10 (these games are *all* about the music and FX and this release does not dissapoint)
    Gameplay: 8/10 (a little dissapointed this is a remake more than an original game, but it is still extremely fun!)

Overall: 9/10. Buy it, you won't regret it.
  2. Mar 8, 2011

Honestly there's not a whole lot I can say in favor of this game besides

Graphics: 10/10 (for the Wii, and Gaijin games in general)

Overall: 9/10. Buy it, you won't regret it.

1. May 8, 2011
    Absolutely brutal, but politely, addictively so. [June 2011, p.85]
  2. Apr 23, 2011
    It looks and sounds good, but it's as shallow and frustrating as a conversation with Louie Spence. [Apr 2011, p.79]
  3. Apr 19, 2011
    Even if it's just a remake of the first chapter, Bit.Trip Flux represents the climax of the series and a very appropriate conclusion for the wonderful videogaming experience that Bit.Trip is.