7.5

1. DME
    Sep 24, 2010
    B.B. is a great game if you have people to play it with (the more the merrier!) However, frequent disconnections online really took away from the whole wifi experience. If you have friends that can play offline or if you don't mind getting disconnected in the middle of a match, I say go for it.
  2. Sep 3, 2012
    And alas, another Bomberman game. This one available ONLY on WiiWare. And then, you get that feeling when you start playing it. A feeling that tells you It's going to be a "blast!" This newer, funner, harder installment to the franchise won't disappoint. As it includes 8 player Wi-Fi battles, fresh looking graphics, new ways to play, and more! Including faster more complex gameplay to keep you on the edge of your seat. Although Wi-Fi suffers a bit because of sudden connection loss for no apparent reson, it is still a must have for all Bomberman fans alike. People new to the series will also enjoy it in all it's wonderful splender. It earns a well earned 9 from me. Expand
  3. Jul 3, 2011
    If I spent more time playing online matches, I probably would have enjoyed it more. But otherwise, I feel like I blew off 15 bucks for something I could have on my computer.
  4. Dec 25, 2011
    Play this game online or with friends and you have the Bomberman formula working at it's peak. The solo experience however is a tremendous letdown as it contains no story line.
  5. Oct 30, 2011
    It's Bomberman! Everything you would expect is packed in this WiiWare title, and of course it really is best played with friends at home or online. I did find the graphics to be a bit hard to see on my smaller HDTV with the 16:9 setting, but your results may vary on larger displays. Challenging and fun; a good starter for new players and longtime fans of the Hudson franchise.

1. Bomberman Blast captures mostly everything Bomberman Live has, and adds some excellent new content into the mix. It’s been a long time since we got some classic Bomberman action on a Nintendo console, but it’s back now, and possibly better than ever.
  2. It's hard to quibble over such a dependable game.
    This offering doesn't innovate but it's got that classic, addictive quality we've been enjoying since Super Bomberman on the SNES. Blast is, to surrender to an easy pun, a blast to play.