Boogie Wii

5.3

1. mbmonst
    Sep 11, 2007
    Great party game for all your friends and family, not for the hardcore gamer, but thats not what the wii is about. The singing/dancing combo is a fantastic combination. Track List is great for all ages. even my nan got up and had a go!!! All in all a party game which to us is what the wii console is about.
  2. DenisB.
    Aug 11, 2007
    I have never had a comparable bonding experience playing a console game with my daughter. Doing karaoke alone is quite hard, but singing along with somebody else is much easier and much more fun. What may rob players of enjoyment, is when players just start doing either dance or karaoke parts, skipping the "story". Fortunately, "story" mode needs to be played to unlock many game tracks, I have never had a comparable bonding experience playing a console game with my daughter. Doing karaoke alone is quite hard, but singing along with somebody else is much easier and much more fun. What may rob players of enjoyment, is when players just start doing either dance or karaoke parts, skipping the "story". Fortunately, "story" mode needs to be played to unlock many game tracks, so it's a well-thought out feature and flow. In-between game ambiance is very involving and has true sense of celebration. Fun, fun, fun! Expand
    Aug 14, 2007
    This game is a fun party game. A little thin on content, but it looks and feels slick and is lots of fun. I look forward to bringing this out at parties. The video editting function is too fun!
  4. MC2009
    Aug 15, 2007
    If you like Karaoke, this game is great; the dancing is just gravy! The style of the graphics is also great, as well as features such as a music video editor and character customization. The variety of songs is pretty good; I guess my one complaint about this game would be: I want more songs! Might be due to a limitation of disc space, but I doubt it.
  5. SteveD.
    Aug 8, 2007
    This game was exactly what I thought it was. Lots of stupid fun. Song list was bigger than expected, graphics are awesome for a Wii game, and all my friends playing looked super-retarded as planned. The mic packed in had a very long cord (12'?), nice with the USB ports on the wii being at the back, and it seemed pretty nice quality, but we didn't play karaoke mode much to save This game was exactly what I thought it was. Lots of stupid fun. Song list was bigger than expected, graphics are awesome for a Wii game, and all my friends playing looked super-retarded as planned. The mic packed in had a very long cord (12'?), nice with the USB ports on the wii being at the back, and it seemed pretty nice quality, but we didn't play karaoke mode much to save the neighbors. Expand
  6. JayE.
    Aug 9, 2007
    Amazing art and fun for everyone. I really like the fresh ideas coming out of EA.
  7. JeffreyB.
    Aug 11, 2007
    You people who are "hardcore" gamers where that badge like your self-important life depends on it. I am someone who plays video games 10-12 hours a week, I love the Konami series. My take, this tries for something different. I have a couple of complaints that I agree with some of the reviews on: the microphone/singer voice plays different than Karaoke Revolution (not worse just different) You people who are "hardcore" gamers where that badge like your self-important life depends on it. I am someone who plays video games 10-12 hours a week, I love the Konami series. My take, this tries for something different. I have a couple of complaints that I agree with some of the reviews on: the microphone/singer voice plays different than Karaoke Revolution (not worse just different) and the story line mode is a little lame but it's something different that gives you a bar to beat to get extra stuff. My kids (girls 7 & 4) love this game and can't stop playing it and I can't wait to bring other couples over to play. The world is changing "hardcore" gamers and you are not as big a part of it as you once were-games like Boogie are. Dance it up!! Expand
  8. SteveT.
    Aug 10, 2007
    This game is a great game for a quick pick-up. It is easy to play, and enjoyable to watch. Although I haven't tried it yet, at parties I asume that it will be great, since watching people belt out off-tune karaoke is usually lots of fun. Although the story is fairly small, the fun comes from just picking it up, and playing around.
  9. LudgerS.
    Aug 12, 2007
    Cool graphics, nice audio and a lot of fun for get together party!!!
  10. DavidS.
    Aug 9, 2007
    Bought this for my daughter, ended up playing at a family BBQ. Good laughs!

#25 Most Discussed Wii Game of 2007

1. Boogie is the type of game that would make a good rental for an evening when you’re entertaining some guests who aren’t gamers.
    Boogie suffers from repetitive gameplay.
  3. Boogie could be fun, but it’s kind of like playing with a younger sibling. They’re not going to offer you a real challenge, and it’s going to be kind of embarrassing.