8.7

1. Sep 12, 2013
    I really like Boom Blox, I spent many hours playing it and never got tired of it. I really like that this game can let you build and customize your own levels. Score: 4/5.
  2. May 25, 2011
    This game is very fun to play by yourself or with a friend or family member. I was surprised by the graphics and the physics overall. I did notice, however, some minor aiming issues. When I aimed at a block and threw, it didn't respond to my throw, even though I was holding down B.
  3. Oct 19, 2010
    This is a great family Wii game. Its addicting, fun, and simple. I loved the different levels and the physics. Although it is lacking a plot of a certain degree of difficulty, the game is definitely worth playing.

1. The production values aren't going to win any awards, and some of the mechanics work better than others(the hose is pretty lame), but Bloom Blox is an innovative and amusing piece of entertainment worthy of the Spielberg name. [June 2008, p.87]
    Boom Blox does what so many Wii titles wish they could, by splitting the difference between casual players and lifelong gamers. You can pass the Wiimote to your grandma or a 5-year-old and they'll have a ball with its clever mix of brainy puzzles and satisfying explosions. But hard-core players like me will find a surprising amount of depth to the gameplay and a satisfying, addictive challenge.
    Boom Blox may not be the best Wii game, depending on your proclivities, but it's definitely the best use of the Wii yet. It's immensely accessible, wonderfully tactile, and stands as one of the best treatments of gaming in a 3D space.