5.4

1. Dec 14, 2013
    Wow this game is AWESOME!!! I had played ten pin alley and that games controls are broken. Reading the reviews for this game made me think this would be another broken game. But the graphics are nice and the career mode is deep. Starting out, this game was pretty decent for a while. Then I wondered how to spin the ball. After practicing for a bit and not quite getting it, the angles andWow this game is AWESOME!!! I had played ten pin alley and that games controls are broken. Reading the reviews for this game made me think this would be another broken game. But the graphics are nice and the career mode is deep. Starting out, this game was pretty decent for a while. Then I wondered how to spin the ball. After practicing for a bit and not quite getting it, the angles and the curving finally clicked. And then BLAMMO REVELATION!!! This game RULES once you get it. Its perfect. It certainly isnt the simple wii bowling and you wont get it right away. Once you do this is just like really bowling. One guy reviews that he could just move his arm and it takes over without user control. Thats complete bull. In fact if you actually go through the bowlers motion the ball responds much more realistically than if you dont. Its super realistic and amazing. I feel sorry for the designers who have had to read bad reviews from simpletons who didnt figure it out. Get it. Im on the hunt for brunswick cosmic bowling now. Expand

1. The game is still fun with a group, and bowling is infinitely more entertaining with a Wii remote than with a standard controller; just don't expect the superior control of Wii Sports Bowling. [Sept 2007, p.86]
  2. Poor presentation and a steep learning curve hinder what would have otherwise been a fun bowling sim.
    Sure, getting another few people around the TV is infinitely more enjoyable than the single-player experience, but figuring out the precise hook patterns to overcome the dynamic lane conditions can be overly intimidating.