5.9

1. Sep 10, 2011
    It's hard to screw up a classic but square has done it well.The jump and re-jump (if thats what they call it these day's) by holding down ze-button does not work the way it used to? I have found myself trapped at the bottom of many pits and some thing this micro and yet so mega shouldn't be over looked. Or maybe my Wii is just broken and I'm the only one having this problem?
  2. Jun 24, 2012
    plays well enough and 4-player is fantastic, but the double-jump bug and the fact that enemies pop quicker EARLIER in the game rather than later is a huge problem.
    the NES version is the best, by far. if you never played all 216 levels of that one, you're missing out!

1. On the surface Bubble Bobble Plus! looks like a simple remake of the original arcade game, but a ton of new levels and a few new gameplay elements make it a far superior experience, which is worth buying even if you already bought the NES game.
  2. The classic gets some well implemented new features that extend but don't overwhelm the original.
  3. A decent return to form for a classic series that manages to combine the old with the new delivering an enjoyable experience for everyone that is entertaining on almost every level.