tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 1 more rating

1. GregSmith
    Feb 1, 2009
    We have kids 4-7, and they love this game. It really held their attention and has cute graphics and fairly simple control. We've bought them several games, and this is the first game they played to completion.
    The drawbacks are that the game is very short. It consists of 4 islands, and each island can be solved in an hour or two. Also, there are two or three minigames within the adventure mode that are nearly impossible for little kids to master. They require swinging the wiimote with precise speed while avoiding unpredictible obsticles. I had a difficult time helping them with those few games.

Overall, it's a great game for little kids.
tbd

No score yet - based on 1 Critic

It is more like an interactive experience for a younger demographic that manages to remain accessible and fun while not feeling too daunting for anyone. The mini-games are fun, the visuals are bright and happy and the game just oozes with personality that can make just about anyone smile.