Bully: Scholarship Edition Wii

8.4

1. BernardM.
    Mar 16, 2008
    Fabulous, funny and brilliantly integrated with the Wii controls. Bully:Scolarship Edition is a comedy satire on school life, with a perfect balance of gameplay. Edgy teen themes absorb just like in real life! Thematic scuffles sometimes spoiled with over the top props like a baseball bat but otherwise this is sensational.
  2. williaml
    Jun 23, 2009
    This was a game that i really enjoyed playing when you can people wedgies and Chinese burns on the arm.The game is like your in a real school that you have to attend class on time and you get holidays to play on the streets.You can also get jobs to earn money to get stuff.The problem with this game is it is too short and very easy to complete.
  3. JalexD.
    Mar 6, 2008
    Despite the additions to the content, and even multiplayer, this is a pathetic attempt to make the game more fun.
  4. ArdnasS.
    Mar 13, 2008
    This is a disgusting game! it should not exist, there is enough violence and bullying now without encouraging more of it with a video game, shame on you!
  5. James
    Apr 20, 2008
    Good game but way too easy and short. I got this on a Tuesday and completed it by Saturday.
  6. Nov 22, 2011
    A rockstar game on the wii? Oh no. Horrible graphics, lacking plot line, bad character developement is what makes this horrible game an outcast of all Rockstars products. And whats sad, is i heard number 2 is coming. OH GOD NO! Please do not buy this trash of a game. Use the money on obscure 1 or 2, gta IV, or something decent.
  7. Aug 29, 2012
    Bully for the Wii brings out all the good bits from its PS2 predecessor making it one of the best games available for the console. However due to poor controls and no graphical upgrade to speak of, Bully for Wii is just a badly made port rather than an upgrade. Still worth the buy for the amazing story but it is hampered by last gen visuals and poor control mechanics.
  8. Jul 13, 2013
    this was my first bully game ive have never heard or played bully before in my lfe i played for the first this year 2013 so lets begin my review:I'll begin with my positive thoughts the bad thoughts about the game,first off i liked how the story beagan and it keeps gettin better,through out the story you'll meet many characters some annoying,some funny,some likeable and the protagonistthis was my first bully game ive have never heard or played bully before in my lfe i played for the first this year 2013 so lets begin my review:I'll begin with my positive thoughts the bad thoughts about the game,first off i liked how the story beagan and it keeps gettin better,through out the story you'll meet many characters some annoying,some funny,some likeable and the protagonist jimmy is a suprisingly likeable character.,The free roaming is great its very fun to travel around the school with also lots of hidden content,Going to classes is fun,interacting with any person in the game makes the game feel alive,the fighting controls work great on the wii jimmy equips diffrent items the dialouge great but the graphics and the motion controls annoy me(like pointing at the sensor bar) but those are just minor flaws of the game but mann is it fun i dunno about the 360 version but bully scholarship edition is a truly unique game worth your money and thats why my review ends with a 8/10 Expand
  9. AmandaP.
    Mar 8, 2008
    Best sandbox game on the wii. Lots of great mini games and arcade games. Great fun trying to unlock everything. If you were bullied at school when you were younger this is your chance to stand up and help the nerds.
  10. StefanB.
    Mar 12, 2008
    I love this game! A must buy for Wii!
  11. R.L.
    May 8, 2008
    The only flaws: too short and to easy! But otherwise a great game.
  12. RobertoR.
    Jun 11, 2008
    Though the missions can be a tad too easy and repetitive, the strength of the game is its witty and brutally honest satire of high school life and teenage drama.
  13. DanC
    Jun 26, 2008
    Ardnas S., you obviously haven't played the game. In it you're encouraged to stick up for weaker kids, and get serious punishments if you hurt girls or younger children. About the game, it's generally very good. The graphics are lackluster, especially the people, but the scenery's quite good. It's great fun but a few annoying glitches can be frustrating.
  14. Annoymous
    Jul 7, 2008
    This game is pretty fun. No, you will not have the urges to give people wedgies and Chinese Sun burns when playing this game. Video games just don't seem to have an affect on you. Some might say so, but they haven't even played the games for themselves. Anyways, the game is fun and hilarious. Some problems are that the game is just too easy, the final boss level took me 2 This game is pretty fun. No, you will not have the urges to give people wedgies and Chinese Sun burns when playing this game. Video games just don't seem to have an affect on you. Some might say so, but they haven't even played the games for themselves. Anyways, the game is fun and hilarious. Some problems are that the game is just too easy, the final boss level took me 2 minutes to complete and the ending isn't so good. There isn't much to do outside the school apart from Lawn mowing and paper routes for money or going to the carnival and pretending to have fun. It's worth a rent, though. Expand
  15. OpenMindedPerson
    Aug 3, 2008
    Great game, deserves a nine, but I'm giving this a ten to offset the obviously biased opinions of those who gave zeros.
  16. AndrewC.
    Sep 11, 2008
    First of all, this was one of my favorite PS2 games, so keep in mind, this review might be a little bias. I thought this game was great. It was not perfect but very good. There is not much of a visual update from the previous version but the added content is there(primarily in the classes). Alot of the added content seems to be unlockable items, kind of disappointed about that., but this First of all, this was one of my favorite PS2 games, so keep in mind, this review might be a little bias. I thought this game was great. It was not perfect but very good. There is not much of a visual update from the previous version but the added content is there(primarily in the classes). Alot of the added content seems to be unlockable items, kind of disappointed about that., but this is still a game most should play. Yes, it is very easy but the missons are alot of fun and plenty of interesting things to do in between times. Even though I have 100% this game on the PS2 I am still having a blast playing through this classic again and finding "new" things and reliving good memories. This may not be for everyone but everyone should give it a try. I am sure if you are unfarmiliar with the PS2 version this game will be a very fresh/new/fun experience for you. Expand
  17. AaronP.
    Sep 28, 2008
    People don't understand the game you are not the bully you are a new kid at a boarding school in bullworth and you try to get friends but one of your friends Gary turns on you and will try to run the school and get the preps bully's jocks nerds and greasers to hate you. then you do missions in each chapter to get one of these classes to have up to 100% of respect for you. you People don't understand the game you are not the bully you are a new kid at a boarding school in bullworth and you try to get friends but one of your friends Gary turns on you and will try to run the school and get the preps bully's jocks nerds and greasers to hate you. then you do missions in each chapter to get one of these classes to have up to 100% of respect for you. you try to stop bullying of other classes with bullying. this is a great game recommended to anyone 13 or older a great free roaming world this is a wii game for sure. Expand
  18. Sophie
    Nov 28, 2008
    unfortunately on metacritic you can't give a game 20 out of 10! Bully is honestly the best game I have ever played. I very rarely actually stick at a game, but I spent every second I could on Bully, and actually finished it! It is an excellent game, a great story, challenging in parts but ALWAYS a hell of a lot of fun.
  19. Mark
    Jan 15, 2009
    This is the best game I ever played. It is never boring. The tasks are challenging and I like that. It is the only game I ever play.
  20. JamesD
    Jan 22, 2010
    Though there is not very much that is new for those that have playd the PS2 version, those who haven't really owe it to themselves to get on board. There are a few new missions and subtle co-op elements not to mention 4 new classes to attend. This game is still worth it because of these add ons
  21. Nov 7, 2011
    I don't find it as deep and interactable as some previous Rockstar games, but it still is a fun game with a great sense of humor. One thing I can say is that this game is unforgettable.
  22. Sep 27, 2015
    I was interested in playing this game because of the inflammatory press coverage calling it a Columbine simulator. I guess controversy really does sell. Anyway, it's a great little task-based minigame-based adventure game full of variety. Lots of great characters, tons of cutscenes, tons of content that keeps it interesting. I was amazed by how this game kept going and going. And I shouldI was interested in playing this game because of the inflammatory press coverage calling it a Columbine simulator. I guess controversy really does sell. Anyway, it's a great little task-based minigame-based adventure game full of variety. Lots of great characters, tons of cutscenes, tons of content that keeps it interesting. I was amazed by how this game kept going and going. And I should note that there's no killing in this game whatsoever. Your arsenal of weapons looks like it belongs to Bart Simpson. You can fall asleep while swimming or run people down with a go-kart, but no one ever dies. No real guns at all. Expand
  23. Aug 19, 2016
    O melhor jogo da rockstar para mim, muito divertido, mas pena que esta esquecido, oque peca mesmo é o controle do wii aonde muitas vezes fiquei cansado

#15 Most Discussed Wii Game of 2008
#9 Most Shared Wii Game of 2008

1. Bully's still a captivating, cartoonish adventure that packs a ton of activity into its deceptively small world, and it's still a lot of fun to run around dodging prefects and thwacking preppies with a slingshot.
  2. The polished graphics, new missions and classes, and multiplayer mode are all icing on the cake for a game that is genuinely funny and provides a rather unique experience.
    One of Bully's most incredible achievements is in the realm of sound.