8.4

1. Jul 13, 2013
    this was my first bully game ive have never heard or played bully before in my lfe i played for the first this year 2013 so lets begin my review:I'll begin with my positive thoughts the bad thoughts about the game,first off i liked how the story beagan and it keeps gettin better,through out the story you'll meet many characters some annoying,some funny,some likeable and the protagonistthis was my first bully game ive have never heard or played bully before in my lfe i played for the first this year 2013 so lets begin my review:I'll begin with my positive thoughts the bad thoughts about the game,first off i liked how the story beagan and it keeps gettin better,through out the story you'll meet many characters some annoying,some funny,some likeable and the protagonist jimmy is a suprisingly likeable character.,The free roaming is great its very fun to travel around the school with also lots of hidden content,Going to classes is fun,interacting with any person in the game makes the game feel alive,the fighting controls work great on the wii jimmy equips diffrent items the dialouge great but the graphics and the motion controls annoy me(like pointing at the sensor bar) but those are just minor flaws of the game but mann is it fun i dunno about the 360 version but bully scholarship edition is a truly unique game worth your money and thats why my review ends with a 8/10 Expand
  2. Aug 29, 2012
    Bully for the Wii brings out all the good bits from its PS2 predecessor making it one of the best games available for the console. However due to poor controls and no graphical upgrade to speak of, Bully for Wii is just a badly made port rather than an upgrade. Still worth the buy for the amazing story but it is hampered by last gen visuals and poor control mechanics.
  3. Nov 22, 2011
    A rockstar game on the wii? Oh no. Horrible graphics, lacking plot line, bad character developement is what makes this horrible game an outcast of all Rockstars products. And whats sad, is i heard number 2 is coming. OH GOD NO! Please do not buy this trash of a game. Use the money on obscure 1 or 2, gta IV, or something decent.
  4. Nov 7, 2011
    I don't find it as deep and interactable as some previous Rockstar games, but it still is a fun game with a great sense of humor. One thing I can say is that this game is unforgettable.

1. Bully's still a captivating, cartoonish adventure that packs a ton of activity into its deceptively small world, and it's still a lot of fun to run around dodging prefects and thwacking preppies with a slingshot.
  2. The polished graphics, new missions and classes, and multiplayer mode are all icing on the cake for a game that is genuinely funny and provides a rather unique experience.
    One of Bully's most incredible achievements is in the realm of sound.