1.6

Overwhelming dislike- based on 424 Ratings

1. Nov 9, 2011
    All the bad reviews are copied from other systems, lame! OMG! Luv it, this game has so much fun everywhere. Spec Ops, MP, Sp, wow! Had a great time with this recommend it to anyone who likes FPS.
  2. Nov 9, 2011
    This game is LEGIT. The singleplayer is the best thing I've put into my eyeballs. I put this game in the Wii and was like WOAH there's science in this s***. Everything in SP is implemented from the 360 version (unlike black ops where stuff was cut.) The multiplayer is incredible however you pretty much need a classic controller but its the best MP game on wii so far. All you haters can hate but s*** is LIVE with this game. I mean a freaking heist went down over this man. Bottom line, everyone bought this game, and you should too. Expand
  3. Nov 9, 2011
    Dude this is the best! I brought this game home and immediately started enjoying every part of it.

The single player is fun, the spec-ops is really fun, and the multiplayer is too fun. I can't even play it.

Best! Game! Evarrrr!! yay look at me I'm on metacritic, brah!

MW3 Wii = best wii game.
  4. Nov 10, 2011
    Don't believe what everybody else says. The wii version was ported. The graghics are the work of treyarch. not infinityward. We need to all grow up and learn that mw3 is actually a good game
  5. Nov 9, 2011
    IDIOTS NEED TO STOP COPYING AND PASTING THEIR TRASH REVIEWS FROM OTHER SYSTEMS. This is insane. Id love to bash whoever doing this in the face. Grow the **** up. Metacritic needs to pull the copy and pasted fanboy reviews!
  6. Nov 8, 2011
    Its the best at SP, MP, Spec-Ops simply everything. The game may be close to MW2 at graphics but its the best game ever. Best-in-class multiplayer is now more balanced than ever. Also you shouldn't worry about empty servers because it is best selling game ever. It deserves 10.
  7. Nov 8, 2011
    Its the best at SP, MP, Spec-Ops simply everything. The game may be close to BO at graphics but its the best game ever. Best-in-class multiplayer is now more balanced than ever. It deserves 10.
  8. Nov 10, 2011
    i don`t know why the user reviews are this bad. the game is awesome and after playing for about 4 hours i can say this is one of the best cod games. the campaign is average but the mp is a blast, as always. i love it.
  9. Nov 10, 2011
    Este juego ni ha salido y ya le ponen criticas negativas??
    EA estuvo aqui

Y estan envidiosos de la audiencia que conlleva Call of duty : Modern Warfare 3
  10. Nov 10, 2011
    I was originally waiting until Christmas to play this and but was given it as an early present and I must say it is easily the best of the series... unlike its predecessor, the multiplayer is now finely balanced and the stupid fun of the solo campaign has been taken to new heights and in a game fun should always be taken into consideration unlike certain other po-faced FPS 'battles'. To top it off is the vastly improved Spec Ops co-op that is now fine-tuned to be an equally enjoyable solo experience to the campaign with Survival discovering how to balance solo and co-op where Zombies et al could not.
    People may argue that the game runs on an old engine but briefly ignoring the fact that this is a very nice-looking game: since when have engines been the be-all and end-all of a game's success... Ocarina of Time 3D is still one of the best games of the year despite running on an engine from a decade ago so that cant be a detrimental factor to MW3.....
    The highlight of the series and the most fun I've had with an FPS since Portal 2 (and there have been many in between you'll all note) :)
  11. Nov 9, 2011
    A very solid entry to the franchise with without a doubt the best multiplayer of the three. While many might complain that it is a remake or DLC this is not the case. Yes is has many of the same aspects but many have been redefined or re-imagined to add a new element to the game. Overall an excellent edition to the franchise.
  12. Nov 10, 2011
    10 it is!

great game. These little kids have nothing better to do. come on! 1.5 for this game? Not even E.T. from atari got a score lie this I bet!

Grow up bf3 fan boys!
  13. Nov 10, 2011
    Shield. Enough said. Plus more options this time around to be a team player. A very high risk, high reward multiplayer game which can be frustrating at times, but I love it.
  14. Nov 10, 2011
    This is a real review of the Wii version of MW 3. No copy / paste hate review. This is the best online shooter you can get for the Wii. Graphics look a bit better then Black Ops (BO). The online play feels faster and seems more fluid then BO. At the moment the hit models seems a bit off compared to BO but I'm sure we will get updates like we got with BO. We also have the special ops survival mode for the first time on the Wii.

I will update the review after I have played it longer. I just wanted to let the CoD with Wii mote fans to have some real info.
  15. Nov 18, 2011
    This game is good, it stands up well to the other version while adding motion controls. Highly recomended, get this game if u have a wii and want a shooter.
  16. Nov 10, 2011
    This game is absolutely wonderful. Instantly my favorite COD on the Wii! This game has an exciting campaign, a fast paced multiplayer, and a strategic Spec Ops mode. The Campaign is AMAZING! The game runs at a good frame rate that's fully playable all the way through. The story line is engaging and exciting, even if you haven't played the previous Modern Warfare's. I played the first Modern Warfare only, and I found it amazing that I saw what Soap looked like. Also, Price is awesome. His model in MW1 pales in comparison to his model in MW3. The campaign has some of the best graphics I've ever seen on the Wii.

The Multiplayer is also JUST as amazing. Even though I've experienced some lag sometimes, the pros far outweigh the cons. It has a wide array of guns, skins, and a customizable tag. It makes your name look professional, even though it dissapears pretty quickly when you respawn. Just like the campaign, the graphics are absolutely spectacular, and are what I think ALL Wii fans will be impressed with. The gameplay is very fast paced, and even though the hit detection isn't perfect, you are still VERY able to kill efficiently. I actually quick scoped a few people. The commentator voices are nice too. And I think the Riot Shield is a BLAST to use.

Spec Ops mode... It ought to be called SPECTACULAR Ops, because its probably one of the most fun modes in a Call of Duty game I've ever played. In this mode, you(and/or an online friend) have to fight a variety of randomly placed computer players. You earn money from them, that you can use to purchase weapons from armories. (Ex. Go to Explosive Armory for Grenades, Go to gun armory for guns and attachments). I've experienced some lag with this mode, but its doesn't make the game unplayable. This mode requires a lot of strategy, and would probably be best played with a Microphone. Its team oriented because you have to support and revive your teammate, you can even share money with them. This mode is just as good as zombies from Black Ops.

In conclusion, this game is a game that every Wii fan SHOULD buy if they want a great FPS experience.

9.7/10

I cant give it a 9.7 through the site, so i'm rounding it up to a 10.
  17. Nov 10, 2011
    For anyone that is stuck with the Wii for the time being or if you want to use the Wiimote to aim, this is the best FPS for the Wii by far. The story closes good (though if you never played MW2, you will be confused) and the multi-player is solid. It's a lot more deeper than Black Ops and the graphics (for any other Wii owner that bought Black Ops) are a step up. Still not as pretty as the others but they pass. Expand
  18. Nov 14, 2011
    This game is my first owned Call of Duty game(because I don't own a PS3 or 360).
    I think it is amazing. I am sad that the Wii version is missing split screen mode, as I was looking forward to that, but my multiplayer online experience has been awesome. The graphics are surprisingly good for a Wii game, and the gameplay matches it beautifully. My only complaint is the current glitch which
    causes some people to get corrupted save files. Expand
  19. Jan 5, 2012
    MW3 for the Wii is actually a great game to play and have fun at the same time... Campaign is awesome Spec Ops is OK and Mutiplayer is one of the best Which should last you a long period of time. If i were you i will get the game.
  20. Dec 25, 2011
    The game is awesome. There's nothing wrong with the game. Just a little bad graphic, that's all. I don't know why you guys are arguing. My dad wouldn't let me buy a xbox360 because he said they're so expensive. I'm really cool with having Modern Warfare 3 for Wii.
  21. Nov 15, 2011
    Treyarch fails to deliver another game using the dated IW 3.0 pack, it makes you want to jump on doritios all over your nude girlfriend and play the game whilst she licks your eyes and neck, not stopping to try and please you.
  22. Nov 9, 2011
    I have played all previous Moder warfare titles including black ops and world at war (in between cod4 and modern warfare 2). I knew from that start the multiplayer looked the same but to my surprise they changed almost nothing. Even the sound effects are the same! are you kidding me!? Still running the quake III engine from 1999! All the texture models are the same expect shiner. However i dident fret i figured the campian is always epic right! NO! They basically held my hand down a straight path and then spoon fed me explosions. Sadly disappointed. If your a fan id wait for the bargain bin Expand
  23. Nov 10, 2011
    From a Battlefield 3 Fan Perspective this game is very good, it's not a DLC of MW2 the MP has improved over with the spec ops giving the shine it is just as good as zombies and the unlocks will keep you going on for a while and Prestige and 80 levels will definitely be alot of time too., COD Elite is just as good as Battlelog everything is good (MP is a dead heat) and Campaign is a bit cliche but slightly better than BF3s I will see you guys on the BATTLEFIELD and the MODERN WARFARE, THIS GAME IS **** AMAZING! Peace out Fans and trolls :P Expand
  24. Nov 10, 2011
    Seriously? as soon as you have boring battlefield? Have you already bored of BF3 to the point where you have nothing better to do right?,

Fanboys trolling everywhere :S
  25. Nov 26, 2011
    this game is as boring as it is in ps3 and xbox the campaing is short and repetitive as always in the cod series....... but once said that i think its a good game the controls work very well as always on wiis fps, the IGN review is **** and graphics are nice, top ps2..........so its a good game...... stop hating morons and try to be honest and responsible, this game is as bad as in other platforms no more no less..................my rating would be 6.5 but i give a 10 to compensate stupid trolls...... fawk you !!!! Expand
  26. Mar 25, 2012
    I'd like to point out that nearly all of the negative user reviews are PS3/360 players that have never played it on Wii. They say that it's "identical to MW2", even though Wii didn't even get Modern Warfare 2. But anyway, about the game. This is a great game with the best online multiplayer on Wii. The graphics are a lot better than Black Ops Wii and there is barely any lag. I haven't played much of the campaign, but Survival Mode and Multiplayer are really great. While the online infrastructure is basically the same as Black Ops, it works better than any other Wii game.
    I have a few problems with it though. It doesn't have split-screen multiplayer and voice chat doesn't always work well. Sometimes the game lags, but I find that there is less lag now, a few months after release. Another slight problem is that the Wii version doesn't have the Spec Ops missions and some of the kill streaks. I know that the Wii isn't powerful enough to run some of the kill streaks, but hackers have found that Predator Missiles are actually hidden in the games code.

Overall, this is a great game for all FPS fans and definitely worth a buy!
  27. Nov 15, 2011
    It could be technically the same game as its predecesors, but the graphics have been polished, pushing the wii limitations to a great level (not as good as Conduit though)... The customisable gameplay is still awesome, and shooting with the wiimote feels more natural than ever. The lack of split screen multiplayer is still kinda disapointing, but the online multiplayer is one of the best online experiences you can found on wii (make sure to have a great wi-fi connection)... The Spec Ops can be played online or alone, which is very addictive and increase the replay value of the game.... The game may suffer of some lag and frame rate issues but nothing that could annoy you at all!... Definetly as worth as his bigger HD brothers!!! Expand
  28. Jul 21, 2012
    The IGN review (i.e. score of 45) is one of the worst reviews in the history of video gaming. IGN is typically a trusted source for reviews but for this one they just went on one of their "PS3 and Xbox are so much better" rants. If you only have a Wii console and love FPS action (particularly multi-player), this the greatest Wii game in its short history of FPS gaming. The graphics are actually good, believe it or not, and the game play is non-stop fun. The experience with Wii Mote and Wii Zapper is so different and superior to those "button-based, non-trigger" controllers and I encourage all to try it. I rate this game a "90" and not a "45" per IGN, the "Debbie Downer" of Wii video game reviews. Expand
  29. Mar 25, 2012

Overall, this is a great game for all FPS fans and definitely worth a buy!

1. Jan 23, 2012
    Whilst there have been cuts to the package, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 remains a solid title on Wii. The story has made it over completely and the multiplayer is as fun as ever, and will easily cut through any days of boredom. If you are into shooters, then this should tickle you the right way.
  2. Jan 21, 2012
    MW3 is the definitive version of the franchise on the Wii and one of the best FPS ever made for the console.
  3. Jan 3, 2012
    I realize that I am painting a fairly bad picture of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, and I admit that it is hard to be objective when I have already had the pleasure to play the title on both the Xbox 360 and the PS3. Comparing across the platforms is hardly fair when the Wii's processing power is so limited that it forces developers to make significant modifications to the gameplay. But even considering that, Modern Warfare 3 is merely an average shooter compared to the other FPS titles on the Wii.