- Publisher: The Learning Company
- Release Date: Mar 22, 2012
We're between a rock and a hard place, detective! Five priceless diamonds have been stolen from some of the world's greatest museums. The Chief wants ACME's best agent on this case, and that means you, detective. He's adamant that you can put Carmen Sandiego's criminal schemes on ice once and for all! Carmen Sandiego is back and only you can foil her V.I.L.E plans. Travel the globe, solve brain-twisting math puzzles, and finally confront the world's greatest thief. Crack the case of the Island of Diamonds in single-player Story Mode. Perfect your math skills in single-player Practice Mode. Challenge your friends and family to solve math puzzles against the clock in Multiplayer Mode. In Carmen Sandiego Adventures in Math, you practice your math skills and use them to fight crime. Ideal for grades 4-5, math topics include arithmetic, logic puzzles, fractions and much more!
- Travel the world, solve math puzzles and fight crime!
- Challenge friends to math duels against the clock
- Aligned to grade 4 and 5 Math Common Core Standards
- Math topics include geometry, fractions, and many more!… Expand