Carnival Games: Mini-Golf Wii

• Release Date: Oct 20, 2008
5.7

1. RG
    Jan 23, 2009
    This game was a blast for our entire family from the 5 year old boy to the 65 year old grandma. She even stayed up all night playing just to beat certain areas. We really have fun with this game and the kids really love it. Part of the fun is the challenge of being able to figure out just how to hit certain shots so they go the right way. We really enjoy it and recommend it to lots ofThis game was a blast for our entire family from the 5 year old boy to the 65 year old grandma. She even stayed up all night playing just to beat certain areas. We really have fun with this game and the kids really love it. Part of the fun is the challenge of being able to figure out just how to hit certain shots so they go the right way. We really enjoy it and recommend it to lots of other people. Expand

#90 Most Discussed Wii Game of 2008
#49 Most Shared Wii Game of 2008

1. The game looks nice, albeit a little GameCube-y, but unfortunately, the pretty pictures and cute animations of the various course contraptions don't help what's really wrong with the game, namely the cruddy swing mechanics.
  2. While the graphics and hole designs are inviting, the frustrations caused by the controls and Barker himself successfully put a damper on the entire experience.
    The sound in Carnival Games Mini Golf is disjointed and weird.